Indoor Teetee's Dinafem Cookie & Blue Amnesia plus Night Queen & Toofless Alien

Happy new year teetee bro. Glad you growing again.
:pass::bighug::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

hi pal thought id say hello and i hope you have a great new year and i will follow along
Hi St Tom, thanks for the bst wishes, and I hope you have a superb 2020!
Looking forward to having you around!

Happy New Year, TeeTee brother! I am glad to hear about all the good changes for 2020. That's the Wayne to start the new decade for sure!

I am subbed in for another Teetee grow! Will Ben a fun ride. I loved smoking my NQ, and am looking forward to getting one of those going again soon! Sounds like a nice lineup of some heavy hitters! Good luck, man!
Cheers Iriee! To add to my list of changes for 2020, I'm gonna have another go at giving up the ciggies... gonna be tough so I will need to have some primo bud to help me along! I might have a go at making some Cannabis e-liquid, or get a rosin press.

Woohoo :headbang: @Teetee back in the tent.. subbed brother.. lookin forward to seein u smash it to bits as usual :jointman: happy new year to you and best of luck with the new house and job :d5:
Ha ha ha, kind of...... back in the cardboard box might be more accurate mate!
We've just moved in and they want to do a house inspection next week, then another every 3-4 months... so I'll have these seedlings ready to put in the tent once they've fucked off, and have them done before the next inspection. Looking for a nice haul (as always), and I'm sure the Skylines will do the job.

Hey @Teetee , happy new year bro!

Heres to a year for you filled with love and happiness!!!! Really looking forward to seeing this grow! I love everything you grow dude.

I can't wait to see your journey to yet again, another bountiful harvest.

Peace.
Thanks NG mate, the new place has its issues, the heat for one thing.... it's way hotter than the last place, and ventilation is gonna be tricky to conceal.
Also using tap water for the first time, so my EC's are all gonna be different.
Then there's the time constraints... I don't wanna have to wrap up another monster!
Hope you have another great year of sweet sticky buds!

Happy new year teetee bro. Glad you growing again.
:pass::bighug::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:
It's good to be back in the saddle Bro! All the best for the New Year to you as well, happy growing!

Hope the holiday season was good to you and yours mate :cheers:......got some Dinafem cookies twisted up now, a lovely all day smoke. I think you'll enjoy it mate :thumbsup:.......good luck with the grow!

Good luck with the resolution, Teetee!

Hope the holiday season was good to you and yours mate :cheers:......got some Dinafem cookies twisted up now, a lovely all day smoke. I think you'll enjoy it mate :thumbsup:.......good luck with the grow!
Thanks mate, and all they very best to you too. Are you close to any fires Bro?
How did the Cookie grow?

Good luck with the resolution, Teetee!
It's gonna be hard, Mrs teetee has no intention of stopping, and I'm not looking forward to watching her chainsmoke in front of me.... she can happily smoke 3-4 one after the other.
:pass:

Day 2 - just popped!
Good news!..
During the course.of the 4th Jan, the Blue Amnesia, Toofless Alien and Night Queen popped their heads through the Coco.. Here they are on day 2....
large.5e12afae6b058_day2BA.JPG

large.5e12afccf0870_day2TA.JPG

The Night Queen wasn't looking right, the upper cotyledon was green but the tip and underneath was brown...
large.5e12afbcea66c_day2NQ1.JPG

I thought it was dying until I got my glasses and head torch on, and teased off half of the shell to reveal a nice healthy, young seedling!
large.5e12afc53374b_day2NQ2.JPG

That's about 60-70 hours after sowing the seeds direct in EC 0.7 nutrient soaked and drained Coco.
No handling means no stress and a good start in life.

My patience got the better of me, and by the end of that day, I had a gentle dig around for the Cookie seedling..... found the seed unhatched, but perhaps very slightly open on one edge, so I re-covered her with Coco and put the cling film back over the pot, and topped the whole lot with some card. Fingers crossed.... I was tempted to just start again, but it was worth a shot.... these seeds don't cross borders easily.

The next morning I opened her up, and dug very carefully again, and saw a little tap root, so I covered her again and waited.....
This morning, I was greeted by her popping through the Coco, so 2 days behind the others and hopefully not too stressed out by my nosing around.
large.5e12af967567a_day1Cookie.JPG

It was a massive seed, so maybe that had something to do with it?
Guess which one I picked...
large.DSC_5200.JPG

Anyway, that's them off to a good start, my 100% germination record STILL intact after 17 grows now.
Typically we have a Landlord visit next week, so I haven't got the tent out yet.... instead I've gone for the old cardboard box set up again...
large.5e12afd42ab61_day3Group.JPG

That's a Skyline 100W LED unit sitting on top with a hole in the box to let the light through, and a 4 inch extractor fan.

Once the Landlord's pissed off, I'll get the tent up and we won't have an inspection for another 3 months.... enough time for these Girls to do their stuff!
In that time, I have to work out how I'm gonna keep the temps down.

Last edited:
Good news!..
During the course.of the 4th Jan, the Blue Amnesia, Toofless Alien and Night Queen popped their heads through the Coco.. Here they are on day 2....
large.5e12afae6b058_day2BA.JPG

large.5e12afccf0870_day2TA.JPG

The Night Queen wasn't looking right, the upper cotyledon was green but the tip and underneath was brown...
large.5e12afbcea66c_day2NQ1.JPG

I thought it was dying until I got my glasses and head torch on, and teased off half of the shell to reveal a nice healthy, young seedling!
large.5e12afc53374b_day2NQ2.JPG

That's about 60-70 hours after sowing the seeds direct in EC 0.7 nutrient soaked and drained Coco.
No handling means no stress and a good start in life.

My patience got the better of me, and by the end of that day, I had a gentle dig around for the Cookie seedling..... found the seed unhatched, but perhaps very slightly open on one edge, so I re-covered her with Coco and put the cling film back over the pot, and topped the whole lot with some card. Fingers crossed.... I was tempted to just start again, but it was worth a shot.... these seeds don't cross borders easily.

The next morning I opened her up, and dug very carefully again, and saw a little tap root, so I covered her again and waited.....
This morning, I was greeted by her popping through the Coco, so 2 days behind the others and hopefully not too stressed out by my nosing around.
large.5e12af967567a_day1Cookie.JPG

It was a massive seed, so maybe that had something to do with it?
Guess which one I picked...
large.DSC_5200.JPG

Anyway, that's them off to a good start, my 100% germination record STILL intact after 17 grows now.
Typically we have a Landlord visit next week, so I haven't got the tent out yet.... instead I've gone for the old cardboard box set up again...
large.5e12afd42ab61_day3Group.JPG

That's a Skyline 100W LED unit sitting on top with a hole in the box to let the light through, and a 4 inch extractor fan.

Once the Landlord's pissed off, I'll get the tent up and we won't have an inspection for another 3 months.... enough time for these Girls to do their stuff!
In that time, I have to work out how I'm gonna keep the temps down.

Can i just say you have more patience than me dude... It must be madness your neck of the woods!

If its not mad temps, ventilation issue, or new EC, its the arsehole landlord, if its not that its bush fires!.. Yet you still blog, the sign of a true pro.

So sad to see/hear what is going on in Aus, i don't really know much about it but i hope you and your loved ones are safe!

This cardboard box method is really interesting, i bet the small size helps keep the root zone nice and toasty in them cups. Its a bit cold back home bro!!

Im currently in the midst of compiling a new setup! Will check in again soon. Happy blogging dude.

Peace.

Welcome back brother! Sending you some good grow vibes for this one.

Ahh renting sucks doesn’t it, but it’s very doable, I’m lucky my realestate agent has to travel here for inspections, last time we seen her was 7 months ago :d5: Her words “I’m sick of driving here, you keep the place clean, I’ve seen enough” so I’m in the clear to jump back in the saddle.
How do you rate the night queen, looks to be an interesting strain?
How’d you get original breeders packaging in? Mine have always been put in baggies

day 13 - thirsty and hungry
Nice start Tee.
Cheers mate, things went a bit downhill though.... as you will see.....

If its not mad temps, ventilation issue, or new EC, its the arsehole landlord, if its not that its bush fires!.
... now heavy heavy rain and flash flooding! It's put pretty much every fire out though!

How do you rate the night queen, looks to be an interesting strain?
How’d you get original breeders packaging in? Mine have always been put in baggies
I love Night Queen... 100% Indica KNOCKOUT GEAR!
When I bought seeds (from Seedsman), they came in baggies, but I think that was because I bought 2 or 3 of a strain, when I bought full packs (like a Dutch Passion x7 seed pack) I usually got the packaging, but that was in the days of their paper packs.
I've been lucky to win or have seeds given to me direct from Dinafem or Dutch Passion, and those came in the lovely tins! Some of those beans came via a mate in the UK, private packaging etc.

What a pain in the arse renting is!!! The Landlord's been round and has organised all sorts of work to be done.... so getting the tent up has been a no no.
So they've been in the cardboard box, under a single 100W Skyline and feeling very neglected.

By neglected, I don't just mean lighting and growspace.... they've been in Solo cups all this time, so as they've grown and roots have developed, they need feeding daily or else they dry out.... and as you know, I tend to be a bit of a slacker....

Sure enough, on at least 3 occasions, I've been greeted by this kind of sight....
day 18 Group.JPG

clockwise from top left: Cookie, Night Queen, Blue Amnesia and Toofless Alien on day 18,

The Blue Amnesia and Night Queen started off very well, but because they had grown more, they suffered the most when I forgot to feed them for a few days.
The infernal heat hasn't helped either..... keeping the temps down is a nightmare.....
DSC_5551.JPG

Yes, that's nearly 44°C ambient!!!

A closer look at the Blue Amnesia XXL.... poor thing.
day 18 BA 1.JPG

A couple of hours after a good feed, and here she is....
day 18 BA 2.JPG

Night Queen was also a bit thirsty ....
day 18 NQ.JPG

Toofless Alien wasn't looking too bad in comparison, but at day 18, I would have liked her to be a bit bigger than this....
day 18 TA.JPG

Cookie was a couple of days late, so she looks fine...
day 18 Cookie.JPG

That was just the first of a few occasions where I've had to resurrect one or more of my ladies after a few days without feeding, so they've all now had a turn. I've made the original 20L bucket of EC 0.7 feed (that I used to germinate them) last all this time!!!

By the time they were at day 33, I had the all clear... no more Tradesmen coming to nose around (for a few weeks at least).

What a sorry state of affairs....
day 33 TA NQ C BA.JPG

From left to right: Toofless Alien, Night Queen, Cookies, Blue Amnesia

I do apologise to you all for this abomination of a grow..... :yoinks:

This is what I usually have for you at the day 30 mark....
day 30 group 1.JPG

Mind you, the temps were managed better in a tent, and they have a 400W Skyline EACH while having the luxury of 20L airpots to stretch out in.

My current lot live in party cups, share a 100W Skyline in a cardboard box stashed away in a hot room.

Is there time to turn this grow around???

More soon!

Last edited:
Back