Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

i am digging it! Hop digitybeautiful tall girl's :dancer:you can :hump: standing up!:D: so i cant remember they were topped after the fifth node??:shrug: i really enjoy having a second tent to do photo's, it open;s up a world of strain's!:smokebuds::hug:

Thanks Astro bro,they were topped just once at the 5th.

Amazing mate..... Just amazing :Cushty:

Cheeres Charly.

Hey Tang, Looking great how tall is the long legged female on the right?

My leggy mistress is 5'9 bro.

Friday frost.

eruqu6a4.jpg
qy8asuta.jpg
gu4e2yma.jpg
ja6yneha.jpg
zyny5emy.jpg

Thanks Tang!!!

Exactly. Just beautiful TaNg. :clap: :group: Man, I could just sit here and be content all day and all night just enjoying the Friday Frost. Mind boggling, my friend.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Top notch growing brother, I'll have to smack you around a bit when it lets me..

:smokeit:

Day 95.

Only a few more days left so to save myself a mammoth trimming session Im taking leaves off every morning,it's really revealed how much bud is on them and is quite noticeable how much more the Rebel unit has produced both top and under the canopy....the smaller Masterkush has bathed under a blend of both lights so she has done really well too.

byseqasa.jpg
a5yne5e6.jpg
y9u7ydu7.jpg

Dutch Cheese.
pe3agyqa.jpg
qa6e8e6e.jpg
y8ezutep.jpg
ge4yvuju.jpg
tugy5aga.jpg
yja6aza4.jpg
e2ese2ah.jpg
uvazy2u4.jpg

MasterKush.
gu4y3e4u.jpg
gy8ajaje.jpg
y5edetyp.jpg
ra3ypuhy.jpg
6ezyse2u.jpg
senu6yhy.jpg
a3a8ajub.jpg
vynygenu.jpg
nyzygyhy.jpg

beba9u4e.jpg
uha6udy2.jpg

holy beejesus! that is some bud! :ladies: acouple of grow's ago i had a critical jack that was supposed to be a femmed auto, turned out to be a female photo, i gave it to the medicine man, who was running a photo room, and he finished it out for me, and we split seven ounces of bud. i see over a pound on these girl's, of dry bud! :smokebuds::Cushty:

:jaw: :jaw: F*****G hell those things are monsters tang :beast: how tall is the master kush? your gonna be there a while bringing those trees down no matter what you do lol thats surely gonna be one of your biggest harvests yet? great growing bro and this thread should be the go to thread if you doubt that LED's can grow photos. stunning bro simply stunning :slap:

Last edited:
:High 5: holy smokes lol that's gonna be a heavy yield bro can't wait to see the harvest pics :smokebuds:

Back