Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Simply gorgeous :thumbs:

Peace!

fantastic looking blooms, long and strong. Great growing Tang, you have some fine rewards on the way

fantastic looking blooms, long and strong. Great growing Tang, you have some fine rewards on the way

I bet you say that to all the girls lol (I'm not a girl by the way lol)

Day 85/55 in flower.

I've spotted amber trichomes on all 4 plants now so they all get there final feed tomorrow and will be taken down at around a 100 days.

eqajedug.jpg
umybe8u5.jpg

Dutch Cheese.
emyqequn.jpg
ategu8yz.jpg
apara7a9.jpg
ara4y7ad.jpg
amamazeg.jpg
e6e5y9yg.jpg
hu4ageda.jpg
3anezesy.jpg

Master Kush.
ugaqehuj.jpg
uju4aqus.jpg
ery6ese3.jpg
enyne2ag.jpg
u8una7uz.jpg
enejabuv.jpg
enyzaqyd.jpg

Nice work. I'm toying with the idea of photoperiod plants for my next grow, that master kush looks delicious. Am I right in thinking 100 days is quite short for a photoperiod? I only ask because some autos go for 100+ Days and Iv always seen autos as a 'quick fix' sort of grow. Did you have to do any chopping of branches/leaves or have you just let them grow

Nice work. I'm toying with the idea of photoperiod plants for my next grow, that master kush looks delicious. Am I right in thinking 100 days is quite short for a photoperiod? I only ask because some autos go for 100+ Days and Iv always seen autos as a 'quick fix' sort of grow. Did you have to do any chopping of branches/leaves or have you just let them grow

You will get sativa photo that flower for 12-14 weeks but must indica and hybrid are like 8-10 weeks in flower so add that to you 4 weeks veg your around 100 days.

You will get sativa photo that flower for 12-14 weeks but must indica and hybrid are like 8-10 weeks in flower so add that to you 4 weeks veg your around 100 days.

Ah rite, I'm fairly new to growing and I'm still learning a lot so thanks for the info. I'm eagerly awaiting a smoke report for these two

Day 90/60 in flower.

Just over a week left for these and harvest can't come soon enough as they stink lol.

a6ejatag.jpg
uju5y9a8.jpg
8ere2yza.jpg

Cheese.
y3epepe6.jpg
ydevevag.jpg
hehyba4a.jpg
9apude7a.jpg
yny3avu9.jpg
dahu3avu.jpg

Kush.
ahananu5.jpg
vejugyby.jpg
2eru7esy.jpg
8usaqeme.jpg
yvynahab.jpg
u3u5eheg.jpg

i am digging it! Hop digitybeautiful tall girl's :dancer:you can :hump: standing up!:D: so i cant remember they were topped after the fifth node??:shrug: i really enjoy having a second tent to do photo's, it open;s up a world of strain's!:smokebuds::hug:

Hey Tang, Looking great how tall is the long legged female on the right?

Back