Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Tang, you sure have an idea how bigger your yield would be in 20l pots?

I've not been that active lately but been viewing all the pics on site daily, just love the way you make those pots look so small, nailing it bro

Great to see you active again bro and can't wait to see you up and growing again after the trouble you had.

Tang, you sure have an idea how bigger your yield would be in 20l pots?

I've grow photoperiod in 15L Airpots before and I've got between 12 and 7 oz a plant from them, the Orange Hill Specials are in the bigger pots.

I've not been that active lately but been viewing all the pics on site daily, just love the way you make those pots look so small, nailing it bro

I was thinking the very same thing, fat harvest Tang!!!

howdy mr tang! nosing around your thread.[video=youtube;QdYQvMYWP5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdYQvMYWP5k[/video] i say 785 gram's dry!:D: i was able to give you a pink belly:slap:
beautiful work!

Very nice indeed...:slap:

Great to see you active again bro and can't wait to see you up and growing again after the trouble you had.

I've grow photoperiod in 15L Airpots before and I've got between 12 and 7 oz a plant from them, the Orange Hill Specials are in the bigger pots.

Ok, but what do you think about a plant in 7l pot if it was planted in 15l or 20l and all the rest remained the same?

Maybe double?

Thank you, that is what I wanted to hear, you should see my smiling face now, because I had used 14l pots and later changed to 18&20l.:Cushty:

The only problem big pots bring to me now is, that they need some more time to dry out after resolving ph problems with a little bit flushing.

Pre cure total of 446gees.

Cheese.
pa7ude9u.jpg

rydapy9a.jpg

Kush.
7e7y9y6e.jpg

Back