Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Very nice TaNg...:smokebuds:

DP Auto White Widow I have In bloom are insanely sweet and fruity,hands down the nicest smelling auto I've grown......I would say plant but the smell from the Blue Velvets will be hard to trump.

Ohh She is nice TaNg extreamly strong my girls have 3 weeks left may take some samples in 8 days when she is 10wks :drool:

Awesome grow skills bro :High 5:. Rebel upgrades are looking like a success! :stylez rasta smoke:

Awesome grow skills bro :High 5:. Rebel upgrades are looking like a success! :stylez rasta smoke:

Thanks bro,I'm really impressed with the Rebel MS so far I've been doing a grow backstage with a Rebel in my 1.2m2 room, I've used 1 Rebel from the start so 190w and I have these 2 DP a Auto White Widow at day 52.

8a4azyde.jpg
9uruvaje.jpg
duqyhuda.jpg

Those Widows are sexy bro :smokebuds: Witness

Wait until you smell this strain bro its incredible they have such a sweet candy smell.

Mine are only on day 27 now and I'm already getting some sweetness. Can't wait till they really start giving off those odoriferous emanations:booya: I think I'll just start living in my grow space:stylez rasta smoke:

Those plants have very compact buds mate! Top Notch as always, penetration of that new light must be awesome, and with 1Watt diodes?, another myth gets TangBusted.

Loving it, pictures are a trillion times more better then words. Thats for sure, dribble dribble...can almost smell them.

:Cushty::group:

widows looking spot on Tang the photyos are lookin stacked too, going to have to check out the rebel, and can't wait to hear what you think of the AWW

Back