Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Gonna be some baseball bat size colas soon bro, you could potentially knock someone out with one of those beasts :D:

They are look super healthy bro. Loving the leaves on both plants.

Yo Bro! Great Grow Dude!

Are they still in those 6L airpots? Looks like they are.....am amazed mate! such big plants out of small pots! :slap:

Yo Bro! Great Grow Dude!

Are they still in those 6L airpots? Looks like they are.....am amazed mate! such big plants out of small pots! :slap:

Yeah bro still in the small pots next photo run I'm going to do 2 in the 15L to compair yield.

wow, 15L youre gonna have monsters, watch out for those 'triplers' during flowering, Excellent Job Tho dude! Will book me in a seat for the 15L ones.

Hers a thought... what about a 150L Airpot? , :D:, imagine the size you could do in that!!! Always been a dream of mine to go that big just for the pure madness of it!

150l airpot.JPG

Not spoken to GN for a couple of weeks so wasn't sure if I could show u what I'm using but its fine so here is a Rebel MS on the left over the cheese next to a MS0006 on the right over the Kush. The first pic is how I'm using them but I've took pics at different heights so you can see intensity.

zune3y8a.jpg
da8y6e3y.jpg
y7u3unar.jpg

That spectrum looks beaut, can't wait to grab one :peace:

Looks like it covers alot more and doesnt focus more on one spot looks great TaNg good work GN:Cushty:

The spectrum of that light must be well impressive dude, the light has blended perfectly even at serperate heights, wicked! Thos little LEDs are doing a pucker job. Cant wait to see the little blighters.

The MS0006 will always have a place in the LED legends as it is a arse kicking, bud fattening light and always will be, but now big bro new light is here, things are gonna get exciting!

Great Post Dude! Keep em coming. Can almost smell that cheese.

:smokebuds:

Back