Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

From all the LED on the market I'm finding it difficult to find anything that compare to that bad boy, and there's nothing. GN are for sure leading the way in LED growth technology for sure, HPS is becoming a thing of the past.

TaNg do you know what HPS equivalent the Rebel is?

qy4eza4a.jpg

:jaw: Words become irrelevant when there is such beauty to behold

:Cushty:

Not spoken to GN for a couple of weeks so wasn't sure if I could show u what I'm using but its fine so here is a Rebel MS on the left over the cheese next to a MS0006 on the right over the Kush. The first pic is how I'm using them but I've took pics at different heights so you can see intensity.

zune3y8a.jpg
da8y6e3y.jpg
y7u3unar.jpg
..yap yap....i'm sold ..i'l take one , And you my brother are a artist at the top of your game:slap:...and thank you

From all the LED on the market I'm finding it difficult to find anything that compare to that bad boy, and there's nothing. GN are for sure leading the way in LED growth technology for sure, HPS is becoming a thing of the past.

TaNg do you know what HPS equivalent the Rebel is?

Early days but I hope 600w....you only need 1 in a 1m x 1m room.

..yap yap....i'm sold ..i'l take one , And you my brother are a artist at the top of your game:slap:...and thank you

Thanks for the love bro.

cant rep you yet, it says i have to spread it around more ..5072141-strict-leather-black-paddle-in-man-s-hand-isolated-over-white-background.jpg so il be back...:crying:

600W! Holy smokes batman! That's incredible bro.

Wow bro everyone looks amazing Hop digity witness :smokebuds:

Day 65/35 in flower.

The buds are stacking up nicely on these 4 especially the 2 Dutch cheese as the penetration from the Rebel light is incredible,saying that the MS006 is doing a pretty good job looking at the length of the colas on the Masterkush the tallest is 50cm.
They are all enjoying the same diet at EC 2.0 and PH 6.6,will start giving the more mature Cheese Overdrive soon as I think she has about 30 days left.

uqy5ydut.jpg
usuzypu5.jpg

Dutch Cheese.
upyge3e7.jpg
y8ega4y4.jpg
4u3uhy2e.jpg
banynema.jpg
getahure.jpg
myvurage.jpg
7u8e8uny.jpg

Masterkush.
u6a2uqyn.jpg
e5ubynup.jpg
y6usy5ez.jpg
8ypeta7e.jpg
a4ydyre8.jpg
ygygutu6.jpg

7u9ysy8e.jpg

Looking Fire bro!!! Is the cheese cheesy :kitty:

Looking Fire bro!!! Is the cheese cheesy :kitty:

Yeah bro they have a true cheese twang there not the nicest smelling girls I have on the go though the DP Auto White Widow I have I bloom are insanely sweet and fruity,hands down the nicest smelling auto I've grown......I would say plant but the smell from the Blue Velvets will be hard to trump.

mr tang! :Holy Moly:some beautiful babe's:dancer:had to give you a love tap!:slap: i have started my photo's, i would be blessed by the canna god's if they came out half as good as those beauty's!:bow:

Back