Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Day 70/40 in flower.

Really packing on the weight now so the more mature Dutch Cheese and the Masterkush have been put onto Overdrive and will hopefully be ready for flush in a couple of weeks,the other 2 are a week or 2 behind that. Still very low odour from the Kush but the Cheese absolutely stinks lol and what a lovely stink it is,there nice and frosty too.

pe7ubeje.jpg

Cheese.
a2yqudu9.jpg
3ane9usa.jpg
4anuzenu.jpg
varynyry.jpg
yqu8a2a6.jpg
qavy6y9u.jpg
abapu9e8.jpg

Kush.
made4usu.jpg
e3upu9uv.jpg
atu6a3y7.jpg
4a8u5uhe.jpg
aqu2epum.jpg
a3a9y2e2.jpg
dytubavu.jpg

My,my,my what beautiful plants. Gives me shivers and goose bumps looking at them. Stunning Grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Holy Moly:

gorgeous long blooms Tang. The Dutch Cheese just won 1st Prize in the recent Brazilian Copa Rio de Janeiro too, we have some photo's and I guess we should better write a blog about it. Anyway, my point is that its a really strong smoke which you should LOVE (save me some please heh heh)

WOW! Hats of to the bloke that loves his cheese. Spectacular Sir!

WOW tang in a month those ladies are going to be mosters amazing colas mate!!!

TaNgtalizing as ever bro...save some for me too..

:Cushty: I wish I was you lol they look amazing mate. when I buy my house im going to get another tent and try some photos! true pro mate hope you get some potent smoke out of them :bow::karma Cloud:

Day 75/45 in flower.

Not too long left for these now they won't all be ready at the same time but I should be starting to take them down in 3 weeks. The Masterkush are smelling a lot stronger now they are in full bloom,it's earthy with fresh mint quite different to the eye watering peng from the Dutch Cheese.

ve8yhema.jpg
ygujypyv.jpg

Cheese.
zequmebe.jpg
4ybavuge.jpg
pysapuvu.jpg
7ebevejy.jpg
my5aguna.jpg
5uny6e6e.jpg
ydu9y2a7.jpg
yde7yqyt.jpg

Kush.
bumy6yte.jpg
7aha6ydu.jpg
abupyqy6.jpg
urytage5.jpg
unusejy6.jpg
ezyhe4u4.jpg

great grow TaNg loving your setups bro :stylez rasta smoke:

tang bro you could literally grow a shit and it would still look amazing, amazing autos and what seem to be beautifull photos, theres just no stopping you, if you ever have a minute do you mind stopping at mine and showing me how its done? :thedogsbollocks: :slap:

Back