Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Day 50/20 in flower.

All moving along great apart from they are a little to big for the pots and I'm having to water twice a day,feed strength has been increased to EC 2.0 and will stay there until overdrive.

Kush 1.
3ugaheva.jpg
zeneju5e.jpg

Kush 2.
e6usupar.jpg
egumaja6.jpg

Cheese 1.
aju4esys.jpg
dama2y7u.jpg

Cheese 2.
pezyvu2e.jpg
abequ5y8.jpg

ha5araza.jpg

Glad you are doing this tang, seeing that I am going to have to be careful when I run the Straberry cough, you plants are looking stellar!!!

Wow those are some tall ladies bro :Holy Moly: Witness :smokebuds:

tall plants to support nice long blooms....I hope!

Stella the AFD that Mr Jorilla has just finished was nice and tall a similar structure and we know how her top filled out....

I cant wait Tang...

Mr Jorilla.

six foot two just like you!Hop digityall my early thread's including my photo thread are gone:shrug:from the tbm debacle.
i will be starting my photo grow this weekend:smokebuds:it is fun servicing the girl's standing up!:hump: they dont even need high heel's:D:

Mate, they look sick. I'm subbed, hope you get a nice yield. Gonna start my first photo grow soon. Going to try Blue Blood which is OG Kush x Blueberry. If it's half as good as these, I'll be happy!

:pop::kiss:

Day 55/25 in flower.

They will be group shots from now on in as there going to get increasingly more difficult to get out as they gain bud size and weight,I've added a some string to help support the blooms.

ybyzubuz.jpg
syje6y6y.jpg
nubujena.jpg
5apepyne.jpg
sabyhare.jpg
enajeqa8.jpg
ysuhahe4.jpg
y3uvaguz.jpg
ety4eru3.jpg
3azy9a4e.jpg

Last edited:
Back