just went through your whole report so far - its just great to watch them grow. im planning to get me LED light for my next grow also, its just impressive.

GODLY PLANTS :slap:

So this is what you're using to blow up the Widows....certainly seems like a solid light there TaNg. Buds are bootiful.....

:Holy Moly:Looks like the test went well then :Holy Moly::X's Evil Laugh x::bow:one light @18 hrs- 2 amazing plants & a shed load of buds in 75 days

just went through your whole report so far - its just great to watch them grow. im planning to get me LED light for my next grow also, its just impressive.

GODLY PLANTS :slap:

Most impressive thing is its only 190w.

Tang sorry bro but I just hit you with A lot of likes bro this is one awesome grow report and test I would love to be able to grow with LED's but the price has to come way down before I could ever even think about it. But hell I can always look at your beautiful grows and dream and think that I have them.

Truly amazing work as always :slap: you deserve every single complement you get.

Most impressive thing is its only 190w.

Now that you've dropped that bombshell...I would like to revise "seems like a solid light " to......... Holy crap that fkn light's awesome.

dam tang you killing it with these little grows, and i just want to say thanks,, bcos i really wanted to see what 1 light can do, my way of thinking is im surprised you can find the keys on your keyboard to document these grows bcos there must be some good nights round where you live,

which light is this, is it not a grow northern now?,, cheers peace

Thanks dude, great journal again. I'm waiting on these lights being released to replace my (not great) PG 400's

Just wondering how often and how much you water ?
also do you feed every water ?

Thanks again dude =D

Now that you've dropped that bombshell...I would like to revise "seems like a solid light " to......... Holy crap that fkn light's awesome.

Dude my biggest de-humidifier uses more energy than this light lol

dam tang you killing it with these little grows, and i just want to say thanks,, bcos i really wanted to see what 1 light can do, my way of thinking is im surprised you can find the keys on your keyboard to document these grows bcos there must be some good nights round where you live,

which light is this, is it not a grow northern now?,, cheers peace

This is a MS0006 that has the Rebel upgrades.

Thanks dude, great journal again. I'm waiting on these lights being released to replace my (not great) PG 400's

Just wondering how often and how much you water ?
also do you feed every water ?

Thanks again dude =D

I feed every day bro and there is no new light yet there just releasing the modules so existing customers can upgrade.

Day 68.

Into there final week now and to be honest they could have been harvested already if I had started the flush earlier but I wanted 20-30% amber trichomes. The resin and smell is insane,you can almost taste candy when you smell them there is a hint of new trainers too which Is always a good thing lol.

rasy8u2a.jpg
vehyty7u.jpg

subaty4a.jpg
dahuty4e.jpg
vyqehazy.jpg
ysy3uter.jpg
zeqame6e.jpg
apuvahe7.jpg
ebepyteg.jpg
su3azere.jpg
urajyhav.jpg

ase3e9a3.jpg
bymabese.jpg
dyvaqu6e.jpg
agyqe3un.jpg
urusy9yh.jpg
hy6usa6u.jpg
7y2yredy.jpg
ha5egame.jpg
ada6u4a9.jpg

enuregut.jpg
evu9atat.jpg
4yva6a3a.jpg

Look what my golf ball landed by yesterday.
by9uryvy.jpg

Man tang, You sir have those ladies dialed in! absolutely beautiful man! I can't wait to see the finale on these! what do you think you will get out of all 4 ladies? You are making me want to grow out some photos now :High 5:

Back