Day 49.

Opening this grow room is like opening a bag a Skittles...the sweet candy smell is quite amazing and I'm going to go as far as saying they smell sweeter than Auto Blueberry. I decided to change the light schedule just after the last update so they have been at 18/6 for 3 days.

ureve9y6.jpg
sujasuqu.jpg

a6aby8uv.jpg
unuqeta7.jpg
u7u9a9eq.jpg

2y3abysy.jpg
qavymane.jpg
tasezage.jpg

The side branching is amazing on this plant this is just 1 branch.
ubupu7yn.jpg

6emetu7y.jpg
y6urugas.jpg

Day 52.

These girls have gotten wider than they are tall #1 is 85cm tall and 94cm wide and #2 is 90cm tall and 109cm wide. Buds are swelling up nicely and I have to say #2 is looking set for glory...there are buds everywhere and there super sticky. I've put #1 on Overdrive today,she should be ready in 4 weeks #2 will be a week behind that.

any8egej.jpg

zazumypa.jpg
ybara8u4.jpg
mevu9yjy.jpg
7upy9y6y.jpg
a5edemaj.jpg

nynyra2y.jpg
tazudequ.jpg
ajyvy6y3.jpg
apy3amu9.jpg
y3yta9u8.jpg

zabu9yja.jpg
yry2ezy4.jpg
tutyra8a.jpg

Penetration is great here are some of the lower buds.

y7ubatep.jpg
qegedu9u.jpg
rehehaqu.jpg
7umu6yzu.jpg

Day 55.

Really started gaining weight now and the smell is incredible,this is the first time I've ran autos at 18/6 and I have to say there is no noticeable difference yet apart from the calmag def has been stopped in its tracks. I'm defiantly going to experiment with lighting cycles and schedules after this grow.

u2usegu8.jpg
esumavar.jpg

he8yzamu.jpg
2a5ugy2u.jpg
4ygenu2a.jpg
u6a9atyp.jpg
za5emu3a.jpg
udurumaq.jpg
3ypahehe.jpg

a6ynu9u9.jpg
yry5ypun.jpg
7e7e5e8y.jpg
ebe8e9aq.jpg
epe4unyt.jpg
vu9ajaze.jpg
azy2ygem.jpg

vu9u5ysu.jpg
3ejureha.jpg

Day 58.

I'm so impressed with this strain and light the density of the buds is above and beyond and other auto I've grown,this is clear in the first picture in the bowing branches. Both plants have had the laden branches trained to the main stem. Should start flushing in a week.

Before training.
8e7e7eme.jpg

After.
y3u4uhyt.jpg
ra8yhuba.jpg

ezuqeved.jpg
9epypa3y.jpg
u6a2yben.jpg
eza6yza9.jpg
ga4atyba.jpg
3yby2ugy.jpg

pyny4y8y.jpg
ubapetus.jpg
y9aqusam.jpg
ezaqepym.jpg
9yvuqezu.jpg
byvyge8y.jpg
eju8yqav.jpg

uve2aset.jpg
ymure8e2.jpg
e5ybutez.jpg

Day 61.

Spotted amber trichomes on both plants yesterday so they will be taken down in 2 weeks on day 75 after a 10 day flush. The resin production is insane and the smell is sweet fruity and delicious,really looking forward to the first bowl of AWW.

8u6upabu.jpg
u4a3ama6.jpg

zeqy9e8e.jpg
ysury5e5.jpg
haseqy4y.jpg
ujenameq.jpg
ze8egu2a.jpg
yna3u6yz.jpg
5uve5esa.jpg
eraqyvyr.jpg

e6a7ahar.jpg
zuryzusy.jpg
yzy5a4at.jpg
vyhutyvy.jpg
ugejajud.jpg
8eha6azy.jpg
yze3a6u7.jpg
9e9e6a5a.jpg
ravysuve.jpg

apada3an.jpg
musy3evu.jpg
a5a9a3ug.jpg

wow 2 more weeks... they look great now. Sure wish these lights were available here in the states...

wow 2 more weeks... they look great now. Sure wish these lights were available here in the states...

Bro when there released you can get them in the States,you should email them bro as you won't have to pay the VAT on them either.

Stunning, TaNg. :clap: :smokebuds:

Back