Man tang, You sir have those ladies dialed in! absolutely beautiful man! I can't wait to see the finale on these! what do you think you will get out of all 4 ladies? You are making me want to grow out some photos now :High 5:

These are Autos bro the photos are in the DP section. I'm hoping for 400g-600g from the photos and 200g-300g off these

thats far out man
785394-bigthumbnail.jpg

Ah my bad tang I was thinking I was in the DP section... Shows how much I've smoked ha I went back and started from the first of this thread! so your telling me you are growing both of those under only 190w that's Incredible man! you LED guys are making me want to get rid of my 600w HPS!! :Cushty: If I only had the money right now haha

Ah my bad tang I was thinking I was in the DP section... Shows how much I've smoked ha I went back and started from the first of this thread! so your telling me you are growing both of those under only 190w that's Incredible man! you LED guys are making me want to get rid of my 600w HPS!! :Cushty: If I only had the money right now haha

It seems I've been telling porky pies bro it's not 190w at all its 178w and remember there's 4 fans and 3 drivers being powered from that too so the LEDs are probably using less than 170w.

dupe8ymy.jpg

That's awesome tang that's not much power usage at all! I need to start looking into a good LED. Better start saving now ha :X's Evil Laugh x:
You have got me convinced tang!!!

Back