Hi Bunny, im at 52 north. One of them is coming down to day it's ready, the other one in the last three pictures i posted will take a couple of more weeks. which is good because i seeded a couple of branches with a full on auto sativa thai passion male about three weeks ago lol

He's quite tall @ 80cm an has proper skinny leaves, good branching etc.
anyway i'll see how the offspring turn out next season, i know using fem's to make seed with is'nt ideal but ho hum!

Atb

Impressive, growing so far north I assume you have had good weather.Nice looking Big flowers.:)

TaNg, I have read your old and new feeding schedule but I can't figure out what peak strength your solution was.

The reason I'm asking is that I bought hot soil before reading up and realizing that a light mix gives more control. Now I have to layer the hot soil in the 2/3 bottom of the airpot and 50% strength cut with coco 1/3 up and a few liters of pure coco up top in the centre for germ/seedling stage. And then measure the EC/PH runoff to figure out when to start feeding as the soils nutes fades.

The soil is 1,5 EC and with the background it comes up to 2,0 ish. If the ADP can't take that strength then it would be good to know so I can cut the soil some more. I'm a virgin and I don't wanna go all limp when I pop my cherry haha!

Maybe I should sell the hot soil and get some light mix instead?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and all your hard work!

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;anJxhw9iS78]http://youtu.be/anJxhw9iS78[/video]

killer vid Master tang..
Nice tunes too... sonic Boooooom! :kusht:

TaNg, how hot did you go with the ADP? You had two different phenos, what about the one that used the least amount of nutes?

Sorry if I'm boring you! :p

WHAT iS THIS WITCHCRAFT!!!!! Lol dear god tang im amazed at all of your grows :drool: just amazing, if I knew how to give reps I would. Can someone enlighten me?:clap:

Sure calypse

If you hit the star button on the bottom (left) of the post (between the bookmark and the ! in a triangle) It will ask you how much you want to give and why :)

You may not be able to give any rep becuase it doesn't look like you have any.
People will give you rep for keeping a journal, or winning a competition, or just generally being a nice community member.

As your post count, likes, and rep amount go up (along with the time you spend on the site) your rank will also increase :)

All the best

Blue ^_^

:d5:

Fantastic mate
Don't really like giving critique but if my plants would put a few more 'days old' in the pics, noticed near the end there was a couple but for me, the time you grew those beasts means the most
Superb buddy

Back