Great work as usual bro :Sharing One: any chance you wanna make a hash tutorial? ;) :peace:

Great work as usual bro :Sharing One: any chance you wanna make a hash tutorial? ;) :peace:

to dangerous bro i wouldn't feel comfortable doing a tutorial really,plenty of vids on the tube though.

to dangerous bro i wouldn't feel comfortable doing a tutorial really,plenty of vids on the tube though.

I meant more of a forum based tutorial, like written out - but I understand the hesitation :) your hash just looks too tasty and you seem to get it together pretty quick :grin: :peace:

I meant more of a forum based tutorial, like written out - but I understand the hesitation :) your hash just looks too tasty and you seem to get it together pretty quick :grin: :peace:

Its an an open forum bro so absolutely anyone can read it and there are plenty of dumb asses about that cloud blow up the kitchen lol.

Hey tang very impressed and inspired by ur successes n knowledge and would like to ask a few things if u dont mind, firstly I no u like to feed little and often with no run off and obv different plants consume differently but u would say if I was to use 1L bottles for 10-15L pots then like spread that to 3 feeds from that bottle over 1-2 days roughly correct?

Secondly do u think u would make any alterations to ure feeding schedule if u was to switch to distilled water? I see now that they have fair priced kettle like distillers so seems a simple addition compared to an osmosis unit would u recommend this? Also I have a fairly similar setup to u and next grow am eager to try a scrog does this not appeal to u? Simply due to ur space and number of plants or other reasons?

And finally do u measure and take ppms into account?

Thanks very much in advance for any response

Hey @TaNg, i hope you dont mind me posting some of my ADP grow pix on your thread? They are grown 100% organic(soil mix) in my greenhouse an have only received rain water their whole life.

Attachments

• _DSC8936.jpg
    _DSC8936.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 442
  • _DSC8932.jpg
    _DSC8932.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 486
  • _DSC8934.jpg
    _DSC8934.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Hey tang very impressed and inspired by ur successes n knowledge and would like to ask a few things if u dont mind, firstly I no u like to feed little and often with no run off and obv different plants consume differently but u would say if I was to use 1L bottles for 10-15L pots then like spread that to 3 feeds from that bottle over 1-2 days roughly correct?

Secondly do u think u would make any alterations to ure feeding schedule if u was to switch to distilled water? I see now that they have fair priced kettle like distillers so seems a simple addition compared to an osmosis unit would u recommend this? Also I have a fairly similar setup to u and next grow am eager to try a scrog does this not appeal to u? Simply due to ur space and number of plants or other reasons?

And finally do u measure and take ppms into account?

Thanks very much in advance for any response

Average plant will drink 1L every 12hrs with my set up but it may vary with yours it's something you will have to dial in.

wouldn't know about different waters until I tried them bro.

EC would be about 2.0 at full strength with a backgroung EC of 0.4.

Hey @TaNg, i hope you dont mind me posting some of my ADP grow pix on your thread? They are grown 100% organic(soil mix) in my greenhouse an have only received rain water their whole life.

Your more than welcome bro they look great.

Thanks Tang, here's some more from today.
I'm really liking this auto, i was worried at first that my soil mix may be
to subtle for auto's ie not delivering nute's fast enough.

But they seem fine.

Attachments

• _DSC8961.jpg
    _DSC8961.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 385
  • _DSC8954.jpg
    _DSC8954.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 384
  • _DSC8964.jpg
    _DSC8964.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 400
They look more than fine what lattitude are you growing at?

Back