:face: man brother Tang! Sorry for the small loss, glad you caught it in time... I've had a few buds like that, but it's never really spreaded beyond the affected buds after harvest, wonder why bud rot unlike other mold sorta stays put? :shrug: :karma Cloud: they dry and cure well for you

Nice observation Tang, i have to say i have always been worried about my harvest once the calyx goes that colour, i have seen it happen once or twice. It is for sure a sign of the beginning of bud rot. Do you think its the strain or maybe there wasnt enough air being passed around those massive fat buds? i have also read that once you have bud rot its very hard to keep from coming back again in later grows. Just wondering what your thoughts are man.

Nice observation Tang, i have to say i have always been worried about my harvest once the calyx goes that colour, i have seen it happen once or twice. It is for sure a sign of the beginning of bud rot. Do you think its the strain or maybe there wasnt enough air being passed around those massive fat buds? i have also read that once you have bud rot its very hard to keep from coming back again in later grows. Just wondering what your thoughts are man.

Air flow was good but no matter how clean your room is there will always be spores about we are breathing some in right now.

Yo Man you can prevent mold with spraying plants with a Tea from Equisetum arvense and/or Matricaria chamomilla :)
If I were you, I would always spray it for preventing mold, coz there is no other way than prevention, your buds are always superthick and big, so it's better to spray occasionaly during flowering, and then you're sure and can relax :D

Btw. you haven't answered my question #256

Last edited:
Yo man, have you maybe tried PolarLight #3? From what I've read, the high should be even better than Durbans :)

Yo Man you can prevent mold with spraying plants with a Tea from Equisetum arvense and/or Matricaria chamomilla :)
If I were you, I would always spray it for preventing mold, coz there is no other way than prevention, your buds are always superthick and big, so it's better to spray occasionaly during flowering, and then you're sure and can relax :D

Btw. you haven't answered my question #256

One of if not the strongest auto I've grown,descent yield too. Cheers for the advice on the mould.

Day 78 #2 Harvest pt1.

2 day harvest for this chunky girl fans have come off today rest tomorrow.

tmJ2jJ5.jpg
4dFmfHr.jpg
70NqgFD.jpg
b49Vm2c.jpg
57kseAU.jpg
EuBdxmA.jpg
jzCiHDc.jpg
Ty5uw9c.jpg
gE1Sqky.jpg
cELs0Vf.jpg

#1 came in at a smidge over 6 zips.
z54WJM6.jpg
3fhagxh.jpg

wow..TaNg ..amazballs...yove grown this inside a growtent ..this is a good strain for outdoor too....

Nice TaNg, I can see where the Power Africa Auto I grew got it's looks from :)

Back