Looking lush mate. #1 looks like she's leaning more Sati?

Four new Lights !! Good one, Tang, giving away the old hardware, that's what i do :)

Love the fact you're experimenting, can't believe how tall all these girls are getting so quickly, looks like day 40-ish not 25!

Amazed that the bloom-feeders are as tall as they are with little N!

Gotta get myself a more powerful light, i think that may be why my potency is always low.

Nice!

steely

HOLY SHIT DUDE! your frickin with me. day 25 WOW.

Four new Lights !! Good one, Tang, giving away the old hardware, that's what i do :)

Love the fact you're experimenting, can't believe how tall all these girls are getting so quickly, looks like day 40-ish not 25!

Amazed that the bloom-feeders are as tall as they are with little N!

Gotta get myself a more powerful light, i think that may be why my potency is always low.

Nice!

steely

this is what's interesting....there is more N in Sensi Bloom at 5-4-8 than in Sensi Grow at 3-2-6??????

this is what's interesting....there is more N in Sensi Bloom at 5-4-8 than in Sensi Grow at 3-2-6??????

That implies the ratio is important, not the amount, which goes against my intellect!!!!!

Do you think you'll stop using veg from now on bro or is it too early to tell? :peace:

That implies the ratio is important, not the amount, which goes against my intellect!!!!!

To be honest bro I pay no attention to NPK the point I mean to make was I'm feeding these girls on Bloom the same strength as I would regularly feed so in theory they are getting more N.

Do you think you'll stop using veg from now on bro or is it too early to tell? :peace:

if I didn't have 4L of the stuff yeah lol I will just run more side by sides,I even thought about keeping the girl on veg nutes all the way to the end but with the bloom additives.

Yeah I'm sure everyone would love the experimental side by side grows. This grow might just have found a taller pheno but if it is due to her being on veg nutes potentially people that are worried about height issues could start from seed with bloom nutes to keep them smaller and bushier, taller doesn't always mean more yield. Would be interesting to apply the method to hydro too, might have to give it a try next grow if enough people would be interested. Damn it there's so much I want to try and experiment with :grin:
:Sharing One:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm sure everyone would love the experimental side by side grows. This grow might just have found a taller pheno but if it is due to her being on veg nutes potentially people that are worried about height issues could start from seed with bloom nutes to keep them smaller and bushier, taller doesn't always mean more yield. Would be interesting to apply the method to hydro too, might have to give it a try next grow if enough people would be interested. Damn it there's so much I want to try and experiment with :grin:
:Sharing One:

Good that you test your way bro :)
should it be the same result between the girls it will be the cheaper for us and less hassle with bottles and times when to switch between veg and flower food :)

Just advantages of this test goes well :)

Continue to experiment Bro

Regards BB

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Awesome experiment, TaNg! I remember reading a grow report on the Dutch Passion blog where somebody used bloom nutes the whole run and had some dope results. Seeing it in a side by side should prove very interesting.

That's some amazing growth for such a short time. Subbed! :thumbs:

Back