Tang's magic always impress..

:gthumb:

Very interesting Tang I will be following this thread closely. The bloom fed plants have a more refined look to them not so stalky looking if that is a good way to put it all looking fantastic though kepp up the very intriguing work my fellow grower.

Awesome experiment, TaNg! I remember reading a grow report on the Dutch Passion blog where somebody used bloom nutes the whole run and had some dope results. Seeing it in a side by side should prove very interesting.

That's some amazing growth for such a short time. Subbed! :thumbs:

Yeah that was Oh Jays ABB...an absolute beauty.

Very interesting Tang I will be following this thread closely. The bloom fed plants have a more refined look to them not so stalky looking if that is a good way to put it all looking fantastic though kepp up the very intriguing work my fellow grower.

#3 is being fed Veg as I would normally and even though she has a few odd looking leaves she is the biggest plant.

Congrats on another awesome DP blog..."AFN smoke out"

Day 30.

All three have just been flushed and are now on Bloom nutrients with added Big Bud. The one thing I know for sure now is feeding these 2 ABBs on Bloom from the start has caused no problems nutrition wise ie I've had no deficiency's,I would love to say its sped them up but it just hasn't I've had at least 1 ABB in the past throw pistils at day 16 and finish in the 60s on regular feed and it looks like #2 will also do this. The 2 other plants have had very similar growth patterns with one on veg and one on bloom.

1.....93cm (fed bloom nutes though veg)
IzXO3em.jpg
4Im8Axh.jpg
umJsmeI.jpg
cR3G9I1.jpg
SvUM96V.jpg

2.....63cm (fed bloom nutes through veg)
nKa7S0K.jpg
tGiStra.jpg
O679bNT.jpg
Euy262V.jpg
bOren6B.jpg

3.....89cm (fed veg nutes through veg)
hJq0VHK.jpg
x7dwIiw.jpg
bAXfU5p.jpg
s9dYnzG.jpg
RvlFLju.jpg

CH1Sduw.jpg
3Eht7by.jpg

I must say it's hard to grasp those monsters are only 30 days old.
Stunning!
:jaw:

Bravo, Sir TaNg:gthumb:

I must say it's hard to grasp those monsters are only 30 days old.
Stunning!
:jaw:

Bravo, Sir TaNg:gthumb:

i live on Venus bro the days are longer here lol.

.2856 Venus days, more or less. :tiphat:

The ladies are looking stellar as always Tang.

:roflcry: College makes me convert all numbers on impulse, I'm ruined!

Back