Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Gelato and Strawberry Pie from Fastbuds

Thanks for choosing our genetics!

I really like the idea of topping one and leaving another, I'll follow along to see how it goes =)

Happy Growing!

Thanks for choosing our genetics!

I really like the idea of topping one and leaving another, I'll follow along to see how it goes =)

Happy Growing!
Thanks Heather, thanks for dropping by too. Choosing Fastbuds was a nobrainer for me. I grew a chunky little blue dream and an lsd-25 from you before. They were tasty, and like the name states, they were fast buds. Ive never done autos before or since that until now. Enjoy the ride lol.

2nd Mars Hydro mp-150 added.
IMG_20201029_164108.jpg

Thanks mate. My pots say 13th, but I didn't get around to planting them till late that night, so I'm saying 14th lol

Does your space open up a wee bit m8 or us that u maxed for space in the pics?

The pots are taking up about half of the floor in those pics. I'm planning a change in the new year. My space is 160 x 75 cm now, I want to almost double it so I can at least walk in lol

The pots are taking up about half of the floor in those pics. I'm planning a change in the new year. My space is 160 x 75 cm now, I want to almost double it so I can at least walk in lol

Dealing with a small space is hard goin! Have u any plans to top these girls? It could get very bushy very quickly in there lol

I'm gonna guess that in 4/5 days they'll have sprouted a good bit and hit the edges of the pots.. then the fun will begin :headbang: :smoking:

Back