Day 20.

The 2 plants on bloom nutrients are really enjoying themselves and both look set to explode,I'm tucking some of the leaves to expose the bud sites.
The third plant I'm feeding as I normally would is a bit of an oddity,she is growing very fast and has the thickest main stem of the three but she has some strange leaf mutations....I thought I had a pest at first but it must be a quirk in the genes.

1....32cm
9eT3npM.jpg
NKYt05e.jpg
unEsLLT.jpg

2....34cm
Z2qJrus.jpg
7H84zKX.jpg
EwjC5in.jpg

3....40cm
nT55y5I.jpg
o9UsyNi.jpg
k8Xi5qg.jpg
43OOvSY.jpg
j94zNFV.jpg
c5kYC0V.jpg
5aQSYeb.jpg
WIZi8rq.jpg
PNntUeJ.jpg

I smoked some blueberry last night with a friend. You're going to love harvest by the look of those girls. Kudos :)

- - - Updated - - -

The leaf mutations are pretty common with autos from what I've read. I don't remember where though

- - - Updated - - -

The leaf mutations are pretty common with autos from what I've read. I don't remember where though

- - - Updated - - -

I smoked some blueberry last night with a friend. You're going to love harvest by the look of those girls. Kudos :)

im more inclined to thinking it's the Blueberry genetics rather than the ruderalis causing the funkiness BB is known for being a little quirky sometimes.

Forgot to mention in the last update that #3 the girl on grow nutes showed sex on day 20.....all 3 are now forming pre flowers while stretching.

Actually, I think that was what I read. That's why I questioned where I read it

Looking good bro, I'm very interested to see how they all compare in height when they are finished. Very cool bro.

Looking good bro, I'm very interested to see how they all compare in height when they are finished. Very cool bro.

All three are well into the stretch now and the 2 on bloom look amazing.

Day 25.

Another 5 days of amazing growth with #1 more than doubling in size,#2 adding 20cm and #3 gaining 30cm.

1....68cm.
uUwR65Y.jpg
H25OFeK.jpg
9KlDKGM.jpg
McuhoyI.jpg

2...54cm.
7b0zthb.jpg
oHGWXA2.jpg
4ojJY3L.jpg
ZVziCce.jpg

3....70cm.
xgCLtHv.jpg