A little bit late but subbed mate. You always seem to have blueberry in circulation :gthumb:

i had planned on growing 2 Cheese cuts but they were in such a state when they arrived I decided to run autos instead and there's non as tasty as ABB lol.

going to start feeding tomorrow (day 10) and I'm toying with the idea of going straight in with Sensi Bloom on 1 or 2 of them for comparison,will make the grow that little more interesting too.

i had planned on growing 2 Cheese cuts but they were in such a state when they arrived I decided to run autos instead and there's non as tasty as ABB lol.

going to start feeding tomorrow (day 10) and I'm toying with the idea of going straight in with Sensi Bloom on 1 or 2 of them for comparison,will make the grow that little more interesting too.

Sounds good bro. My mates were telling me about the Nelly Clone? If your heard of it, Exodus Cheese x NL. Sounds yum.

Sounds good bro. My mates were telling me about the Nelly Clone? If your heard of it, Exodus Cheese x NL. Sounds yum.

Not seen the Nelly clone bro sounds lush though,there's a cross of BBC and Super Lemon Haze going round my way at the moment and from what I have tasted its amazing,the cuts are like rocking horse fertiliser though lol.

Tell me about it bro. Getting cuts my way is near impossible. There's cherry AK around here quite often but get cuts is a no go, them old boys just won't let go.

Day 10.

Ok so I've decided to approach the feeding schedule a little differently on this grow as I've got 3 of the same strain,from today pants 1 and 2 are starting straight on bloom nutrients and #3 will be fed the standard auto way with veg nutrients up to the end of stretch, it will be interesting to see if the girls grow at different speeds and flower sooner. Diet from today for 1 and 2 is 1ml per L of both AN Sensi Bloom A&B and 1ml per L of Voodoo juice #3 is the same but with Sensi Grow. Here is the state of affaires today.

iTXpuQ6.jpg
hYOU32b.jpg

tWW5VDy.jpg
VMs5jSw.jpg

7TFBa3I.jpg
kMH8ioQ.jpg

LEDaP7J.jpg
P8wmmBW.jpg
tHtTgtj.jpg

Another amazing and stunting grow inc :drool:. These ladies gonna smell and tastre so good, :vibes: Tang!

Nice experiments .. :)

It will be fun to follow this :)
Next time, try mixing half grow and bloom from the start with :) :)

Good luck with blueberries

Sincerely TBB

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like they are chugging along nicely bro, be interesting to see the difference in the nutrient schedules, as 2 of my girls i didn't feed bloom nutes till week 5 on this run to see comparison. Can I ask what made u decide to do this?

subbed for this.. glad I caught it when I did we started at roughly the same time (give or take a few days) so it'll be fun to see/compare the plants as they go...at least for me anyhow haha

Looks like they are chugging along nicely bro, be interesting to see the difference in the nutrient schedules, as 2 of my girls i didn't feed bloom nutes till week 5 on this run to see comparison. Can I ask what made u decide to do this?

Intrigue more than anything bro.

subbed for this.. glad I caught it when I did we started at roughly the same time (give or take a few days) so it'll be fun to see/compare the plants as they go...at least for me anyhow haha

I shall be keeping my eye on you too.

Back