Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

Sorry about the bud-rot, typical autumn.. lots of humidity and spores in the air. One of the downsides of mushy season ;) I heard about a product called "bud rot stop" Its pretty cheap on Ebay and apparently an excellent preventative. I have never tried it but have thought about picking up a bottle.

Mr Tang Sir :tiphat:

Thought I better pop in for a looksy :)
Sorry to hear about your bud rot! I'd love to know the answer to this problem.
I was beside myself this week when I found some on my TD's. Thankfully caught it early but what a pain in the ass.

Whats your take on it?
Where is the best place to focus, air flow, cleaning, filtering air intake?
Im not sure where to start really.

After this grow, Im resting up for a bit and plan on tiling my grow room walls and floors.
I reckon being ultra clean has to help.

As for filtering incoming air, I have a bug shield but not sure how to rig up any other kind of filter.

Please dont take this the wrong way.
At least by you getting bud rot it shows us mortals that its a cruel mistress and forgives no one not even Grand Master tang.

Amazing pictures and growing as per.
Thanks my good man.

I think the time of year has more to blame than anything although cleanliness is a must.

OG Kush day 40.

These two are as rapid in bloom as they were in veg they could be done in 25-30 days. The aroma is getting more complex and there is a coco smell along side the fruitiness now.

OG1.
DCBLlKB.jpg
0NjoUgD.jpg
O6I0xwb.jpg
VH2UGQS.jpg

OG2.
3TrhhDI.jpg
ZVY0MzX.jpg
v1PcAEF.jpg
z89WZi3.jpg
GLtvaEX.jpg

Couple of beauties there Tang. I've been itching to try this one.

Very nice mate! :slap:

P.S. and I knew you wouldn't ninja me this time :cool:

It tastes like cheese mixed with mazar

Hven't smoked Mazar yet - My BBC (from over a year ago - still got a jar left) had a spicy kinda hint to it. Is this something your getting? I didn't really get the cheesiness on mine!

Nice Haul!! :)

Edit: Spicy .. Like Cloves! (the kind you might chew for a tooth ache)

Hven't smoked Mazar yet - My BBC (from over a year ago - still got a jar left) had a spicy kinda hint to it. Is this something your getting? I didn't really get the cheesiness on mine!

Nice Haul!! :)

yeah I get the Mazar on the exhail it's a nice spicy twist. Big Buddha Cheese is a fem UK Cheese X Male Afgan so because it tastes like Mazar it is lol

Back