Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

I'm saving the trimmings for a couple of grows to try QWISO, I'll be nagging for some advice after Xmas :)

nice lookin quiso bro. Need to make me a batch soon.

To me the key to clean Qwiso is dry trim,I air dry then freeze then bake at 200c for 15 mins from frozen then re freeze ready for extraction. I extract with 99% ISO (also as cold as poss) although this is never accurate as the amount of water left after alcohol evap varies. I do 2 washes one for 20 secs then 1 for 30 secs then filter onto Pyrex dishes through the bottoms of two bubble hash bags I've re cycled....I think there 70 and 42 micron. I then evap with a fan,unfortunately I have to do this in a dusty old shed so not ideal.....I'm sure I could make top grade if I have a clear area to work in.

OG Kush Day 50.

Came back from a few days away to two very unhappy and thirsty ladies lol it's taken all morning to re hydrate and they look a bit scruffy with heavy mag def,it doesn't help forgetting the lights were on 24/0. Luckily it's just the leaves that have suffered the blooms are looking good,there are on Overdrive now and have 20-25 days left.

OG1.
Wf1pfpr.jpg
PXppKed.jpg
tICFRDC.jpg
qPjAlDt.jpg
L5k1Sac.jpg
wKLeauz.jpg
I6YBPFC.jpg
kOSJFsy.jpg

OG2.
WFqf7Ld.jpg
K0CXgxY.jpg
YpmOj4I.jpg
JK8Eypu.jpg
Yt5el3U.jpg
y9mqSiz.jpg
1gbVJXl.jpg
DcNgyy2.jpg

Still looking shit-hot bro!

Gonna be some hefty overfull jars... Nice, T! :gthumb:

Gonna be some hefty overfull jars... Nice, T! :gthumb:

It never lasts long with a dab obsession and the vape on all day every day lol

[video=youtube_share;x8QTQ5gHHRo]http://youtu.be/x8QTQ5gHHRo[/video]

It's been a long time since I've done this! TaNg's Thang

:slap::slap::slap:

TaNg you are an inspiration sir! After almost a year since I've had a grow going, I'm hoping to start again in the very near future.:check:

MikeyB.

Back