Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

So still a filtered room, thats a shame :-(

I have dried in a cupboard before bro with no filter and the box and bags kepl a lot of the smell,in but not all.

That is some nice looking cheesy bud Tang Big Buddha 721 wet weight unbelievable. Do you feel that the dinafem OG will be be one of your bigger producer's that you have grown. Will it rank right up there with auto mazar? I knew when I seen Dinafem release a og strain it would be a hit. I think it will make a excellent outdoor plant to for Canada. Keep up the most excellent work TEACHER

It definatly looks like it will be good quality bud but she won't be a monster like the AutoX and Auto Ultimate get (I never did beast the Mazar) if I was to guess her dry weight now I would say 150-170g.

Thank you my friend. I didn't realise how bad I missed this place till I started looking at all the sticky pictures all over the place... Beautiful Babes and Buds all over the place! Autoflower Heaven, no?
Yes I do have 4 little wee ones in my tent right now. I'll show them off in a few days, hopefully.
Have a toke of this sweet ass, laid back, lemony Easy Ryder... :Sharing One:
Bet you haven't had that in a while. I love it!
Happy Growing friends! :) :)

you have missed some killer plants bro have a look for Mr Gangamotos grows in the DP section I think there stickies....the man grows 1000g autos bro you won't believe it lol.

Cant wait to see your girls bro.

M4TkVZD.jpg

"It's a river of slime"

Yet more rot on BBC1 so i beheaded her to salvage what I can from that (not much lol) and the rest will come down tomorrow,there was a tiny bit in BBC2s cola but nothing to write home about BUT that's 5 out of the last 6 plants grown in this room has been slimed.....something is wrong! I bleach the walls every month or so but still it thwarts me,I've decided to cover the concrete floor and re cover the walls over the next week or so.

ah man gutted for you dude.
The never ending war on slime...
What a sludge bucket

Sorry to hear about the mold man. Im also struggling with it too, i have managed to save my Aww from it, but just barely. I noticed the calyx changing to a strange grey colour but no rot yet, i was lucky i guess. If the buds had been any fatter i would have suffered terribly.

Sorry to hear about the mold man. Im also struggling with it too, i have managed to save my Aww from it, but just barely. I noticed the calyx changing to a strange grey colour but no rot yet, i was lucky i guess. If the buds had been any fatter i would have suffered terribly.

One of those things bro I've seen a lot of UK growers get it the last week of so so maybe the are more spores than usual this year?
Just harvested the rest of BBC1 and there was only 1 more affected bud so I would guess I lost about 100g wet so about an Oz,still really happy with what I got off her though almost 800g wet so there a possibility the total of both will be over 400g.

HlQ3YaJ.jpg
rY6eNNk.jpg

I've also flushed the OGs and covered the concrete floor so it's easier to clean.

ijHCMHb.jpg
qkYsuzr.jpg
KdE0V8S.jpg
6xAq2kA.jpg
Zm65VJk.jpg

OG's shaping up nicely ,I have been looking forward to see how these Dinafem seeds will turn out. I must say so far it's looking good.

...a lot of UK growers get it the last week of so so maybe the are more spores than usual this year?

It's definitely been the coldest wettest Summer that I can remember. We had frost yesterday morning! Crazy. If the trend holds I see hard Winter coming... Big trouble on the roads at 4:00 in the morning. The plows don't drive through my area till way after sunup and not at all on Sundays.

NICE new Batch o' Buds you got there. :kusht:

Have a nice Thursday my friend! :Sharing One:

It's definitely been the coldest wettest Summer that I can remember. We had frost yesterday morning! Crazy. If the trend holds I see hard Winter coming... Big trouble on the roads at 4:00 in the morning. The plows don't drive through my area till way after sunup and not at all on Sundays.

Seriously?? 2013 wasn't a bad summer and this year 2014 feb floods were bad and it has been a fairly cool summer with a fairly wet August, but tell me you remember 2012 the second wettest year on record in the UK, it was like a year of wall to wall rain.:Blowing a Hooligan:

Awesome work TaNg

Seriously?? 2013 wasn't a bad summer and this year 2014 feb floods were bad and it has been a fairly cool summer with a fairly wet August, but tell me you remember 2012 the second wettest year on record in the UK, it was like a year of wall to wall rain.:Blowing a Hooligan:

Awesome work TaNg

Yeah it's been a good summer where I am too especially compared to the last few years.

Hey arty! :Sharing One:
I should have mentioned that I'm a few hundred miles south of you guys on the northern side of the Alps. As far as remembering goes... LOL I'm happy to remember what I had for breakfast this morning!

It's just that my experience down here this Summer was particularly wet, cold and frustrating. All of my tomatoes were battered by rain -they'll be better protected in the future. Never had to build them a roof before- and I can count the days the kids enjoyed their little pool and the swimming hole down at the creek on one hand.

Big changes going on!

"AFN smoke out"

Back