Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

Damn TaNg, I'm happy to see you are still doing your magic. Beautiful growing, my friend. The slide show was so pleasant as to give me Butterflies in me Belly. Thank you for that.
Happy Growing! :Sharing One:

Organic Tanganic, I would love to see that.

You must have been up before the street lights switched on to get that done by 8am

Love your smell descriptions :grin:

Damn TaNg, I'm happy to see you are still doing your magic. Beautiful growing, my friend. The slide show was so pleasant as to give me Butterflies in me Belly. Thank you for that.
Happy Growing! :Sharing One:

Glad it gave you bellyflies bro lol it's just lovely to have you back. I hope your still growing bro you always had the most beautiful plants.

You must have been up before the street lights switched on to get that done by 8am

Love your smell descriptions :grin:

She only took an hour to trim bro it was a very low leaf to bud ratio.

She only took an hour to trim bro it was a very low leaf to bud ratio.

Yeah, know what you mean ;-) spose you have done it a few times

Where does your drying box go when it's full?

Yeah, know what you mean ;-) spose you have done it a few times

Where does your drying box go when it's full?

It in the other growroom,there was just space at the bottom.

That is some nice looking cheesy bud Tang Big Buddha 721 wet weight unbelievable. Do you feel that the dinafem OG will be be one of your bigger producer's that you have grown. Will it rank right up there with auto mazar? I knew when I seen Dinafem release a og strain it would be a hit. I think it will make a excellent outdoor plant to for Canada. Keep up the most excellent work TEACHER

Thank you my friend. I didn't realise how bad I missed this place till I started looking at all the sticky pictures all over the place... Beautiful Babes and Buds all over the place! Autoflower Heaven, no?
Yes I do have 4 little wee ones in my tent right now. I'll show them off in a few days, hopefully.
Have a toke of this sweet ass, laid back, lemony Easy Ryder... :Sharing One:
Bet you haven't had that in a while. I love it!
Happy Growing friends! :) :)

Back