Old Reviews TaNg's AN feeding schedule.

Well that sucks. I'm gonna contact my local grow shop, see if they'll do a price match

Bro id personally hit them up first the prices have the options of pounds as well as this from their shipping page
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS** All shipments to Canada, or any regions not part of the U.S. are subject to USPS Global Express, or UPS Global rates. Contact us if you are having issues with the shipping estimator on the site
Http://discountadvancednutrients.com/shipping-information.html
Sure sounds like UK shipping
http://discountadvancednutrients.com/contact
Thats their phone # if they deny you, dont forget small bribes can take you far
In life and a bribe in pounds is worth way more then a bribe in dollars

I just called i think theyre not open yet it is only 8:55 am in Cali. Im going to call later and see if theyd do a tang bundle for less then $124

Edit: UK is one of the options on the shipping calculator on checkout page larky i think they mislead you

Last edited:
yeah but try and make a order as if your from the uk, when you put in your shipping details they throw up a warning asking you to contact customer services, which i did and that resulted in numerous emails before they got in contact with me, i had a order of around £200 so it wasn't exactly a small order, but hey ho at least i tried :peace:

yeah but try and make a order as if your from the uk, when you put in your shipping details they throw up a warning asking you to contact customer services, which i did and that resulted in numerous emails before they got in contact with me, i had a order of around �200 so it wasn't exactly a small order, but hey ho at least i tried :peace:

Did you try calling the 800 # or can you not call from the UK? Its got an answering machine if no one answers and seems a better way to personally contact someone higher up and like i said if you offered to pay shipping + a lil extra its probably worth a shot.

Remember 30 pounds is $50 bucks and that might go a long way as a tip to some guy answering phones and doing shipping cuz for US shipping they use USPostalService the most it seems and theyd have to go to UPS to get it to you. Basically im sayin the nutes are so cheap on DAN compared to what they could charge for AN nutes maybe its not worth the hassle if youre only covering shipping and while I agree 200 pounds isnt small potatoes some of the packages are $3,000+ and some equipment at $7,000+

just sent them another email, i will update when i get a reply

just sent them another email, i will update when i get a reply
No reply yet mate? I'm gonna order a bundle off eBay then get the remaining 2 bottles from my local hydro shop

Has anyone followed this feeding schedule using coco? I assume it will work the same but was curious as to the results.

No reply yet mate? I'm gonna order a bundle off eBay then get the remaining 2 bottles from my local hydro shop

Has anyone followed this feeding schedule using coco? I assume it will work the same but was curious as to the results.

AN has a special set of nutes for coco. I read somewhere a few days ago people were having deffeciency problems using Sensi PH perfecr in coco so AN released their coco only line

Also anybody trying to get a hold of them im sure youll have way better luck calling their phone number i posted the link to i had spoke to someone a few days ago but forgot to ask about the UK

It's available on eBay here in the States but haven't seen it in local hydro stores. Just was released. Try ordering from eBay (US site probably will have vendors who ship internationally if necessary).

AN has a special set of nutes for coco. I read somewhere a few days ago people were having deffeciency problems using Sensi PH perfecr in coco so AN released their coco only line

Also anybody trying to get a hold of them im sure youll have way better luck calling their phone number i posted the link to i had spoke to someone a few days ago but forgot to ask about the UK

I can only find grow and bloom nutes from AN that are coco specific. I wasn't planning on getting the PH perfect stuff, just the plain stuff, quite a few people on other forums have had success with it in coco

Wait Tarzan I'm confused. You do or don't want AN coco nutes? The nutes they make nowadays are all pH perfect, less jungle juice which is AN's attempt to reverse engineer the GH Flora series at a lower price point.

Wait Tarzan I'm confused. You do or don't want AN coco nutes? The nutes they make nowadays are all pH perfect, less jungle juice which is AN's attempt to reverse engineer the GH Flora series at a lower price point.

Ye I do want AN coco nutes but I can only find grow and bloom coco from AN. I didn't realise that we're all ph perfect, I thought that was a special line that they did, my bad.

Back