Old Reviews TaNg's AN feeding schedule.

JTang - Ive read the thread and and copied your feeding schedule, is there any recommendation on a soil? Im sorry if i missed that post but I dont think I did. I did see the post saying a light soil medium, which i was planning on Promix BX so I guess Im ok

Also, in the last 5 months since your original post have you replaced or added anything new as far as the AN line?

Thanks for all the info you've put on AFN its been a big influence towards my first auto/LED/air-pot grow. I cant even begin to say how helpful its been for real you got mad appreciation from me

Also I seen in July you said you could no longer find SensiCal
Http://discountadvancednutrients.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=sensical
Thats the search response on disc.AN for SensiCal MG, were you using both bloom and grow? Its $24/L so I dont want to buy both grow and bloom and only need 1.

I use Plagron light bro but and light mix that's been designed for weed will be ok. I'm now using Bud factor x and Rhino skin in bloom at 1ml per L and thanks for the Sensical links.

Which out of the nutes on your list do you use most of tang?

I use Plagron light bro but and light mix that's been designed for weed will be ok. I'm now using Bud factor x and Rhino skin in bloom at 1ml per L and thanks for the Sensical links.

Thanks Tang appreciate it.

T.T. - not to answer for Tang but the way I read his schedule the most used would be Sensi Bloom A&B at 10ml of each per day for 4 weeks and second most used would be Sensi Grow A&B at 8ml of each per day fof 4 weeks. Theyre the essential nutes for flower and veg so it only makes sense to use them more commonly then others. Check that site i linked for Tang its only 27$ a litre of each A&B of either sensi grow or bloom.

Also I added up the cost of Tangs schedule from dan.com if you play your cards right on the buy 3 get 1 and make 2 diff orders to get the most out of the free one you can get
1L Sensi Grow/Bloom A&B, 1L Zym, 1L Carboload, 500ml B52, 250ml big bud, 250ml Overdrive, 250ml Voodoo for $124 not including shipping(free or cheap) also not including 1L SensiCal Grow/1L SensiCal Bloom which adds $54 but also gives you the option of paying for 1 more nute of your choice and getting 1 of your choice free. Im cheap as hell I know but for anybody else thinking about doing this schedule hope that gives you an idea of price

Cheers Willie. I priced up what I need and the cheapest came to about £160. There's some good AN bundle deals on eBay, then my local grow shop stocks the 2 that aren't in the bundle, they're cheaper than on the net too

Cheers Willie. I priced up what I need and the cheapest came to about �160. There's some good AN bundle deals on eBay, then my local grow shop stocks the 2 that aren't in the bundle, they're cheaper than on the net too

Did you check the smallers size of lessed used nutes? The way I did it was put everything near 25$ in one order of 4
So
Sensi grow
Sensi bloom
Voodoo
Zym

27+27+26+23= $103 - $23(free fourth one) = 80

By doing this instead of getting a free $8 nute you get a free $23 nute, so $80 for those 4
Then carbo, big bud, overdrive, b52 in another order
So you got 18+17+9+8 = $52 - $8(free fourth one) = 44

And as im sure you know 80+44=124

Not saying its ethical to take advantage of such an already great offer, but it is what it is

Edit: damn 160 pounds is almost $260 definitely check out that discountadvancednutrients.com
Cuz $124 is 76 pounds, thats some huge savings

If it's there to be taken advantage of then why not! Iv just checked that site and it's way cheaper than any I can find in the U.K, I think they ship worldwide too. Nice one for pointing me in the direction of that site :smokebuds:

sorry to drop a vibe killer but they dont ship to the uk guys, i have emailed them several times in the last couple of months and no reply, then i got a reply a few weeks back saying they didn't ship to uk

Heres some quick math on what you can expect to use if watering 5L daily

Sensi Grow: 6ml x 14 days + 8ml x 14 days = 196ml of each A and B per grow at 5L/day
Sensi Bloom: 10ml x 28 days = 280 ml each A&B
Carboload: 3 x 14 + 4 x 14 + 5 x 28 = 238ml
B52: 4 x 14 + 5 x 14 = 126ml
Overdrive: 5 x 28 + 4 x 14 + 3 x 14 = 252ml
Big Bud: 5 x 14 days = 70ml
Voodoo: 3 x 14 = 42ml
Zym: 3 x 14 + 5 x 14 = 111ml

Divide final # of each nute by 5 to get how many ml per liter of each nute you would use for an entire grow using Tang's schedule

sorry to drop a vibe killer but they dont ship to the uk guys, i have emailed them several times in the last couple of months and no reply, then i got a reply a few weeks back saying they didn't ship to uk

Bet if he offered a good portion of that 100 pounds savings, like 40 pounds theyd consider it

Well that sucks. I'm gonna contact my local grow shop, see if they'll do a price match

Back