Old Reviews TaNg's AN feeding schedule.

Hey tang this is my first post planning on my first grow as well in the coming weeks just waiting on some equipment to arrive but I was just wondering wat ur feed schedule would be for regular photoperiod strains? Thanks

Hey tang this is my first post planning on my first grow as well in the coming weeks just waiting on some equipment to arrive but I was just wondering wat ur feed schedule would be for regular photoperiod strains? Thanks

hay ay welcome to AFN, all the photoperiods I have grown I've used the same schedule and strength.

hello my good man! great job with all your grows, and thanks for sharing the knowledge :) i'm new to the forum ,so i'm just getting the feel of it eheh could u specify the amount,or regularity of feeds. i.e. 500ml of water with feed, per plant, everyday, every other day,whatever.
thanks
:Sharing One:

Hey tang. If i could i ask... Wich one of the nutrients you use ecxept grow and bloom would you use if you only could select one of the additives? The best would be if you numbered all of them 1-10 in order - most important to less important and ofcourse why they are important to you. But i am happy with just the answer of grow, bloom and one additive. As a grower in the spotlight you get alot of questions, but that comes naturally i think. People (me and many more) want to be as good as you, and to be that we need to watch, learn and ask. Have a great weekend.

Hey tang. If i could i ask... Wich one of the nutrients you use ecxept grow and bloom would you use if you only could select one of the additives? The best would be if you numbered all of them 1-10 in order - most important to less important and ofcourse why they are important to you. But i am happy with just the answer of grow, bloom and one additive. As a grower in the spotlight you get alot of questions, but that comes naturally i think. People (me and many more) want to be as good as you, and to be that we need to watch, learn and ask. Have a great weekend.

top one isn't in this schedule as I've evolved it to work much better,I will do a revised schedule soon but the one additive I wouldn't be without now is Bud Factor X because it increases the strength so much....I would consider all the others important.

Okey. Thanks for your answer tang. Appreciate it. Looking forward to see the new schedule. Cheers.

I get asked for this a lot so thought I would do a thread.

Firstly the PH of my tap water is 7.2 and after adding nutes its 6.6 so I don't use PH up or down. Secondly I mix all my nutes into 5L bottles so the measurements are based on that.

Seedling to week 2 just give water (no PH adjustment)

Week 2 to 4 - 6ml Sensi grow A&B (12ml total),3ml of voodoo juice,3ml of Sensi Zym and 3ml Carboload.

Week 4 to 6 - 8ml Sensi grow A&B, 4ml B52,4ml Carboload.

Flush

Week 6 to 8 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml voodoo juice,5ml Sensi Zym,5ml carbload and 5ml Big Bud.

Week 8 to 10 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml b52,5ml Carboload and 5ml of overdrive.

Feed daily and add Sensi calmag if required,these are just guidelines so back off or increase strength if required.

You say 8 ml on sensi grow A+B so 4 ml of each one right? and same for Bloom 10ml of A and 10ml of B 20ml in total? hope you can get back to me:) cheers

Could you let me know please mate

Its 8ml of each part for 16ml total

Tangs guide is based off of him using a 5 liter bottle so you might have to adjust it a couple ml's here and there but its easy to figure out lol

Back