Old Reviews TaNg's AN feeding schedule.

Thanks Man!!! Do you use a root Booster??(roots Excellerator) or a pk boost during flowering?

My feeding schedule is on the first page of this thread dude.

:X's Evil Laugh x:

I get asked for this a lot so thought I would do a thread.

Firstly the PH of my tap water is 7.2 and after adding nutes its 6.6 so I don't use PH up or down. Secondly I mix all my nutes into 5L bottles so the measurements are based on that.

Seedling to week 2 just give water (no PH adjustment)

Week 2 to 4 - 6ml Sensi grow A&B (12ml total),3ml of voodoo juice,3ml of Sensi Zym and 3ml Carboload.

Week 4 to 6 - 8ml Sensi grow A&B, 4ml B52,4ml Carboload.

Flush

Week 6 to 8 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml voodoo juice,5ml Sensi Zym,5ml carbload and 5ml Big Bud.

Week 8 to 10 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml b52,5ml Carboload and 5ml of overdrive.

Feed daily and add Sensi calmag if required,these are just guidelines so back off or increase strength if required.

It reads almost identical to my last AN scheduled. Although I have never used carboload.

I think I may have pushed the EC a little highter with my TD's

How high did you go on EC with TDs Abbmacher? Growing in hydro?

Hi TaNg I see you use the advanced nutrients line!
:wiz:
But omg how much different products do they have!:jaw:
I have a hardtime seeing the trees in the forest!

Are they better than canna, are they worth the money?

What products wouldn't you recommend?:gthumb:

Soylent Green those are great questions. Unfortunately I know of little to know controlled experiments with AN vs. Canna or anything else.

If I expand my operation I'd like to do a bunch of these experiments, in particular with respect to seeing whether the more expensive additives are worth the price. Hoping to run two eight bucket DWC systems side by side to evaluate the more expensive additives. The ones that are really expensive are:

- Voodoo Juice (root stim)
- Bud Ignitor (bud stimulator and increases number of bud sites)
- Bud Factor X (essential oils for increased potency and resin production)
- Pirhana (beneficial fungi)
- Tarantula (beneficial bacteria)

I'd be most interested in seeing whether voodoo juice is really worth the price in DWC. I haven't used Piranha or Tarantula and don't intend to. I am interested in both Bud Factor X and Bud Ignitor, however.

While on the AN tip, does anyone know when their coco - specific base nutes will be available?

Also, do they not make a pH perfect version of Sensi Calmag? On their website it isn't there as far as I can tell. I grow under LED and need to add it and have been using Botanicare CalMag + but would like to just AN for everything if possible

as far as i know they have stopped making the cal mag supplements as it was added to the base nutrients instead, but obviously when growing with led you still need to add more:peace:

While on the AN tip, does anyone know when their coco - specific base nutes will be available?

Iv seen an advert somewhere for Ph perfect Sensi grow & bloom CoCo somewhere, I think its soon bro.

Back