Old Reviews TaNg's AN feeding schedule.

Hey tang I'm trying to draw up my own feeding schedule and I'm basing it around yours if you don't mind :D mine will be a little different cause i have bud ignitor, bud candy and rhino skin but no carboload. I noticed you stop using sensizym for weeks 8-10 and 4-6. Is there a reason for that or just to save nutes?

Once the microbes are in the root zone from the voodoo juice and Zym they carry on working because they feed from the Carboload then after the mid grow flush I start adding the microbes again for the second half of the grow.

Thank you sir :thumbs: my next question was gonna be about carboload but you just answered that for me

I saw on the AN website you can feed budcandy at 1/4 strength in veg instead of Carboload (its carboload and sweet leaf mixed)

Have you tried Piranha and Tarantula TaNg?

I saw on the AN website you can feed budcandy at 1/4 strength in veg instead of Carboload (its carboload and sweet leaf mixed)

Nah mate I think voodoo juice and Airpot combo is fine for my roots at the moment but I will be keeping an eye on how you get on.

Nah mate I think voodoo juice and Airpot combo is fine for my roots at the moment but I will be keeping an eye on how you get on.

Thanks bro. I really don't care about the AN hype, if you believe that, I have an addictive nature, what ever I do I have to have what I believe is the best thing for the job. I believe I have one of the best led on the market and the best nutes :D

Thanks bro. I really don't care about the AN hype, if you believe that, I have an addictive nature, what ever I do I have to have what I believe is the best thing for the job. I believe I have one of the best led on the market and the best nutes :D
Go big or go home buddy :thumbs: :smokebuds:

Have always used 1/2 strength bud candy during veg and it works beautifully.. Then I go full strength in bloom.. :thumbs:

Sooo i see you only show up to week 10 bro.... What do you do for those 14+ week girls?????... Plain water for 4+ weeks????... I just run bloom when they go long...

Sooo i see you only show up to week 10 bro.... What do you do for those 14+ week girls?????... Plain water for 4+ weeks????... I just run bloom when they go long...

That's just a schedule for an average auto bro so if I thought it was longer I would extend the bug bug phase but I would still go over to the B52 after 2 weeks of flower.

Back