Old Reviews TaNg's AN feeding schedule.

I've added on top for some plants bro so its always good to have a bottle,I was using ANs Sensical but they seem to have stopped making it so I've now got Plant Magic Magnacal now.

Cool man nice one, thanks for that.

once nutes are mixed how long does it keep for ?
thanks for sharing btw

Good info Tang thanks. i'm going to be using the AN line for my autos to help simplify it a bit.
Peace
:smokebuds:

Hey Tang, great thread, and thanks for the cheat sheet!! Just to be clear, you do not ph your water for the first 2 weeks at all? Straight out the tap with a 7.2 ph??
I get asked for this a lot so thought I would do a thread.

Firstly the PH of my tap water is 7.2 and after adding nutes its 6.6 so I don't use PH up or down. Secondly I mix all my nutes into 5L bottles so the measurements are based on that.

Seedling to week 2 just give water (no PH adjustment)

Week 2 to 4 - 6ml Sensi grow A&B (12ml total),3ml of voodoo juice,3ml of Sensi Zym and 3ml Carboload.

Week 4 to 6 - 8ml Sensi grow A&B, 4ml B52,4ml Carboload.

Flush

Week 6 to 8 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml voodoo juice,5ml Sensi Zym,5ml carbload and 5ml Big Bud.

Week 8 to 10 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml b52,5ml Carboload and 5ml of overdrive.

Feed daily and add Sensi calmag if required,these are just guidelines so back off or increase strength if required.

Hey Tang, great thread, and thanks for the cheat sheet!! Just to be clear, you do not ph your water for the first 2 weeks at all? Straight out the tap with a 7.2 ph??

Dont know about Mr T but i dont and my tap water is the same as his.... In at 7.2 and the run-off is 6.7 im more than happy with that..... :D:

Affirmative brother man I don't own any PH up or down.

I get asked for this a lot so thought I would do a thread.

Firstly the PH of my tap water is 7.2 and after adding nutes its 6.6 so I don't use PH up or down. Secondly I mix all my nutes into 5L bottles so the measurements are based on that.

Seedling to week 2 just give water (no PH adjustment)

Week 2 to 4 - 6ml Sensi grow A&B (12ml total),3ml of voodoo juice,3ml of Sensi Zym and 3ml Carboload.

Week 4 to 6 - 8ml Sensi grow A&B, 4ml B52,4ml Carboload.

Flush

Week 6 to 8 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml voodoo juice,5ml Sensi Zym,5ml carbload and 5ml Big Bud.

Week 8 to 10 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml b52,5ml Carboload and 5ml of overdrive.

Feed daily and add Sensi calmag if required,these are just guidelines so back off or increase strength if required.
Hey TaNg, just to be clear, you do NOT ph your water down for the first 2 weeks at all?? You run it straight out the tap @ 7.2 ph? Thanks for the cheat sheet!!! Great place to start!!!

Hey TaNg, just to be clear, you do NOT ph your water down for the first 2 weeks at all?? You run it straight out the tap @ 7.2 ph? Thanks for the cheat sheet!!! Great place to start!!!

I don't PH down at any stage.

Thanks Man!!! Do you use a root Booster??(roots Excellerator) or a pk boost during flowering?

Back