I'll be posting video and photos at some point today... probably soon though.
I'm looking at the other strains I have and I wanna start one even though the tent is full... I'm thinking GSC or sucker punch but I have I think 8 strains from them.
Choices I have are in the one photo above but to reference:
Sucker Punch
Berry Ryder
Candy Kush
Girl scout cookies
Auto pounder
Auto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Hijack
Diesel berry

What do people think?

I'll be posting video and photos at some point today... probably soon though.
I'm looking at the other strains I have and I wanna start one even though the tent is full... I'm thinking GSC or sucker punch but I have I think 8 strains from them.
Choices I have are in the one photo above but to reference:
Sucker Punch
Berry Ryder
Candy Kush
Girl scout cookies
Auto pounder
Auto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Hijack
Diesel berry

What do people think?
I think you have some great strains running I am subbed

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Sucker punch or diesel berry
Do you have any pics of it mid grow and end of the grow for either? I have been leaning towards sucker punch but now I also am considering diesel berry. I don't think I have the space to start them both... I don't think I have the air pota either. "Growing" pains :)

Thanks, this thread is for sweet cbd solely because @Autoseeds.com was kind enough to give me the testers.
Any ideas which strain you would think would be good to run

Sucker punch or diesel berry
Do you have any pics of it mid grow and end of the grow for either? I have been leaning towards sucker punch but now I also am considering diesel berry. I don't think I have the space to start them both... I don't think I have the air pota either. "Growing" pains :)

Thanks, this thread is for sweet cbd solely because @Autoseeds.com was kind enough to give me the testers.
Any ideas which strain you would think would be good to run

Nice work man gonna order some of these seeds on Friday will be watching this grow and taking notes

You should try berry rider great strain not to big easy to grow the buds are dense and covered in resin she smells unreal during flower and the smoke is top shelf

Back