I use Extreme Gardening Mykos , I work the said amount for size pot into the top 2 inches and place some in the hole and drop seed and water. I've had good luck with them
Awesome, exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you!!! Might pick some of that up

I use Extreme Gardening Mykos , I work the said amount for size pot into the top 2 inches and place some in the hole and drop seed and water. I've had good luck with them
Awesome, exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you!!! PickING some of that up on Amazon now

opyIzhp.jpg

SweetCBD (09/21/18) - Day 4

Temps got to the mid 80's f last night from my ignorance. Doesn't look like anything was affected.
I'll be posting photos and a video today once it uploads.

I will have to be going away for 4 days in mid to late October so my plan is to feed and water generously the day I leave and then again when I get home. I'm going to do the 2 liter watering trick where you stick a 2 liter upside down with holes poked in the cap for slow release water. Figure if the water lasts 2 days then it should be good for the other 2 till I get to them. As long as everything stays good it should be fine for that limited time away

Sweet CBD (9/21/18) - Day 6
Small feed again with maxigro, a very very small amount and mostly to the outer edges so the roots can grow in to it.
Also added xtreme gardening azos at suggested ratio of 1 tsp per gallon and watered with that too. I am getting a bit more carried away then I thought I would. But can't to wrong giving it the best chance possible
57qv2v7.jpg

Sil7R2J.jpg

Sweet CBD (9/21/18) - Day 6
Small feed again with maxigro, a very very small amount and mostly to the outer edges so the roots can grow in to it.
Also added xtreme gardening azos at suggested ratio of 1 tsp per gallon and watered with that too. I am getting a bit more carried away then I thought I would. But can't to wrong giving it the best chance possible
57qv2v7.jpg

Sil7R2J.jpg

Looking good for day 6. Nothing wrong with giving them the best care, the reward is paid back in the end.

Looking good for day 6. Nothing wrong with giving them the best care, the reward is paid back in the end.
Thanks, I think feeding early with maxi series did good for it. Azos is giving noticable results fast... my mephisto double grape literally grew a few inches in 12 hours and they all are growing fast. Might have the system down more too. Maxi series is treating me well

Back