Nice work man gonna order some of these seeds on Friday will be watching this grow and taking notes

You should try berry rider great strain not to big easy to grow the buds are dense and covered in resin she smells unreal during flower and the smoke is top shelf
Thanks, but I'm not a man ;)
I'm sure you can do as good or better than me growing im not perfect by any means. I just have been working towards the finish and have decided to simplify my feeding and supplement with mykos and azos as I have been... I've seen amazing results from azos from xtreme gardening. I highly suggest picking up all 3 xtreme gardening mykos, mykos wp and azos.

Now I have berry Ryder in the suggestion box :)
Do you have photos of berry Ryder buds/plant you grew?
Sucker Punch
That's been consistent in people opinions... have you personally grown it or smoked it? I need something medical that at night can kill the pain and knock me put without smoking too much but more importantly something to help my other half seizures... I hate seeing seizures.
I haven't grown either, heard about sucker punch and diesel berry just sounds good!
I only really paid attention to @Autoseeds.com once I got the cbd seeds and now I spent something like 165 bucks on seeds because I figure if they are giving out testers then they have something going if afn would post about it... plus I have too much mephisto gear I want diversity.
Sucker punch seems to be the contender... I do plan on doing these four (sucker punch, diesel berry, girl scout cookies and now berry ryder) next up in the tent, just not sure the order... I'm thinking start a big strain now, let it mature while the mephisto ones at a month old are getting in to flower and push through. So I'll need to stagger between big and small.

I need photos of others because I cant easily find photos because they are a bit few and far between... if @Autoseeds.com is what I hope and so far expect, then I'll add a lot of journalism ng, but I'd need help from people for everything

I'm sure you can do as good or better than me growing im not perfect by any means. I just have been working towards the finish and have decided to simplify my feeding and supplement with mykos and azos as I have been... I've seen amazing results from azos from xtreme gardening. I highly suggest picking up all 3 xtreme gardening mykos, mykos wp and azos.

That's been consistent in people opinions... have you personally grown it or smoked it? I need something medical that at night can kill the pain and knock me put without smoking too much but more importantly something to help my other half seizures... I hate seeing seizures.

I only really paid attention to @Autoseeds.com once I got the cbd seeds and now I spent something like 165 bucks on seeds because I figure if they are giving out testers then they have something going if afn would post about it... plus I have too much mephisto gear I want diversity.
Sucker punch seems to be the contender... I do plan on doing these four (sucker punch, diesel berry, girl scout cookies and now berry ryder) next up in the tent, just not sure the order... I'm thinking start a big strain now, let it mature while the mephisto ones at a month old are getting in to flower and push through. So I'll need to stagger between big and small.

I need photos of others because I cant easily find photos because they are a bit few and far between... if @Autoseeds.com is what I hope and so far expect, then I'll add a lot of journalism ng, but I'd need help from people for everything
Any good indica will help with sleep and pain, especially if you let it get more amber before harvesting. Autoseeds are a quality line, very good genetics.

Any good indica will help with sleep and pain, especially if you let it get more amber before harvesting. Autoseeds are a quality line, very good genetics.
Very much looking to be sucker punched I think :). I have another space because I took down my mephisto strawberry nuggets.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/auto-berry-ryder.52610/

There's a link for my berry Ryder grow sorry for mistaking u for a guy was stoned lol I'm not the best grower in the world but think u will pick up a few tips from that grow log I had a lot of help from start to finish
Going to look it over, haven't settled on the second strain I'm growing, in excited to see your results. Thanks for pasting the link, I'm lazy :) I'm not anywhere near perfect but it's always fun to think about the "what ifs" like "what if I could grow like all those testers who grow amazing plants" or "what if I was a famous grower". Sometimes being a no body is more fun though

I think @Yeatster did a sucker punch run, i may be wrong though.

I think @Yeatster did a sucker punch run, i may be wrong though.
Thanks, I'll check it out. So far everything is going well, thanks for checking in.
Btw @Autoseeds.com , your website's SSL certificate expired a few days ago. I'm still browsing the site but I tried referring someone to your website and chrome wouldn't let them browse

Back