Shucks - you're making me blush!!!!
You're very welcome. It really is nice to have a direct line of communication from a community to the breeder. It could be said that anyone who doesn't will fail. Gotta support the growers who are treating their medical issues with a working medication and we gotta support you too. Word of mouth says a lot, and if things turn out good, then I'll be singing your praises :)

Gave a very light feeding of the sweet cbd auto to keep it on schedule for food with my other ones. I feed according to the maxigro and maxibloom schedules and it's working out well with my other plants so should be good with this one. Maxigro I'll post pics later tonight but wanted to document that I used fertilizers today

uPW7tlf.jpg

Sorry it's only one photo. It has been a crazy day. The plant looks to be growing well, looks like the feeding was a success. So far very happy. As it stands, I am looking forward to a very successful cbd harvest. Such an exciting thing to find a new gem.
Temps mid 70s farenheit, humidity 54%
Lights always on - Mars Hydro 300 and Mara Hydro 600
Sweet CBD (09/21/18) - Day 3

We will be really interested to see how it responds to early feeding. Good work all round.
So far it likes it, it was a light feed so it kinda just charged the soil a little bit. It's not a through soaking of the seedling, about 250 to 500 ml was the feeding of light nutrients :)

And a quick note, the second feeding will be a circle around the outer perimeter so there's some nutrients when the roots first hit the outside.
Been wondering what rooting hormone will do to a seedling. Anyone have answers on rooting hormone (not completely related to the grow but would be a nice idea to know the answer to)

And a quick note, the second feeding will be a circle around the outer perimeter so there's some nutrients when the roots first hit the outside.
Been wondering what rooting hormone will do to a seedling. Anyone have answers on rooting hormone (not completely related to the grow but would be a nice idea to know the answer to)

I use Extreme Gardening Mykos , I work the said amount for size pot into the top 2 inches and place some in the hole and drop seed and water. I've had good luck with them

Back