nice to see more and more cbd strains released.and to watch them grown out here first hand.
good luck with the new starts.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Excitement all around for everyone, this is a make it or break it moment for cbd autos. Now history can begin!
Glad they arrived safe and sound @MissUniverse. Enjoy.
Thanks to everyone over there giving a hands up to us growers who are excited!
I'm going to be doing an order with that discount code in the next few days. Because of that discount code if yours @Autoseeds.com I can afford a pack of auto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on top of my order. Maybe having an all Auto Seeds run this winter.

No problem guys. Without you all, we are nothing.
Humbleness is a very good trait to have. It will bring you many good, kind, satisfied and (most importantly) loyal customers. As we can all agree, a brand loyal customer will come back again and again even if there's a snag once in a blue moon

Seed cracked its shell, shes loving life in her rapid rooter. Expecting tomorrow night to have a baby girl.
Temps are mid 70's to low 80's farenheit depending on the day... not always perfect growing conditions, but it's a real life test :)
mFjaQPP.jpg

Humbleness is a very good trait to have. It will bring you many good, kind, satisfied and (most importantly) loyal customers. As we can all agree, a brand loyal customer will come back again and again even if there's a snag once in a blue moon
True. I would love to say we never have problems, but these are natural products at the end of the day. We just try to solve them as soon and as smoothly as we can when they do happen.

True. I would love to say we never have problems, but these are natural products at the end of the day. We just try to solve them as soon and as smoothly as we can when they do happen.
Agreed! I am very glad to hear this coming from a company. How I didn't try your stuff is beyond me. Your customer service is every bit as good, if not better, than mephisto who seems to be the gold standard in town. Now I'm wishing I would have just skipped the last mephisto drop and just got seeds from you instead. I'm loving your thoughtful and insightful posting.
Long live the underdog :)

Back