Looking good. My personal experience is they air pots you are using are less hassle than fabric pots and do a better job. You won't need to raise your plants with airpots as the bottom of the grow medium rarely sits in water anyway due to the base of the air pots being raised a bit. I tried fabric pots and hated them both times compared to air pots.
I have 2 more air pots I ordered... just expensive but even one grow with them pays for itself with more weight on the buds. Just wanted to try something new
I only use dry nutes, mainly from Aurora roots. They have an entire line that works well. Their cal mag supp has never let me down
I'll check them out. I'm willing to test around and see what works for me but the 2 step maxi gro and bloom is nice and easy

I have 2 more air pots I ordered... just expensive but even one grow with them pays for itself with more weight on the buds. Just wanted to try something new

I'll check them out. I'm willing to test around and see what works for me but the 2 step maxi gro and bloom is nice and easy
I need to look at the maxi stuff, the Aurora roots has lasted a long time. Always trying to share

I need to look at the maxi stuff, the Aurora roots has lasted a long time. Always trying to share
It works for me so I'm just going with what's working well :) cant go wrong trying new things

Sorry everyone I didn't get a picture yesterday. I was extremely tired all day and was sleeping for a while pic coming next

Looking good. Doesn’t seem she’ll get too big.
No it doesn't, I'm going to have to pop another seed to keep checking it out, I know the company advertises that it's a strain that dosent yield as well as some so I guess ita a ymmv. But I've seen some plants come through and get big

No it doesn't, I'm going to have to pop another seed to keep checking it out, I know the company advertises that it's a strain that dosent yield as well as some so I guess ita a ymmv. But I've seen some plants come through and get big
It's looking rather similar to mine around 4 days a head of yours mine stands at 11" defo a short strain would be good candidate for micro grows I think too.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

It's looking rather similar to mine around 4 days a head of yours mine stands at 11" defo a short strain would be good candidate for micro grows I think too.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Good information to know. Small is not an problem with me. Good things come from small plants. And also shes probably got a lot of ruderalis and hemp genes so I'm assuming grow smaller in stature.
I'm still glad if i get an ounce. An ounce of bud with cbd of 16% is almost 4.5g cbd... that much is enough to make the cost worth my while plus I can take a toke for faster action. I am falling in love with cbd strains

Back