She is looking really healthy and happy. Well done @MissUniverse. Are you going to try anything different in terms of technique with the second seed?
Thanks, my system is working well but I wanna put the other 2 I and do one in a fabric pot one in an air pot and refine the feeding schedule

She is looking really healthy and happy. Well done @MissUniverse. Are you going to try anything different in terms of technique with the second seed?
Oh, and I plan to mix in mykos in the soil and azos too. It has made the sucker punch and gsc explode.

Wow your killing it them lady's are looking well
There flying and definitely a short strain what does she smell like
Thanks, honestly it doesn't have much smell at this point. I'm perfectly fine with no smell for a cbd strain. In fact, for a CBD strain I find that a plus. Dosent mean it doesn't have terpenes and flavanols in it, just not smelly right now

Thanks, honestly it doesn't have much smell at this point. I'm perfectly fine with no smell for a cbd strain. In fact, for a CBD strain I find that a plus. Dosent mean it doesn't have terpenes and flavanols in it, just not smelly right now
:O mines day 34 and stinks to high heaven flowered really early on compared to yours wonder if I added bloom to early now[emoji23]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yeah I would say a small low odour strain like that would be perfect for a stealth grow gonna order some of these beans soon thanks for the detailed grow log it's great to see how the lady's grow lets you know what to expect keep up the good work

Back