I tried a cbd strain that's at 15%cbd approx and 0.27%thc. It works wonders. It helps the most with pain, mixed with an ever so slight amount of an indica (read 9 parts cbd captain to 1 part low thc (11-12%) and high terpine indica. So in a half gram dose there's approx ~70mg cbd and ~63mg thc so about 1:1 but the amount you actually need is more like 250mg which equals to 35mg CBD and ~31.5mg thc

Everyone got an off schedule azos and mykos feeding. I have my perpetual to the state where in about 40 days my 3 mephistos end which should open up space soon. I decided to try fabric pots and using a diesel berry for that. Putting all my eggs in the @Autoseeds.com basket. Hopefully no problems with my perpetual

Anyway planted diesel berry in fabric pot, mykos around the plug and a bit in the plug as recommended and a dusting of azos as directed for during planting.

Pics will come in a bit

Everything just running like clockwork. Looking great. I think you’ll like the fabric pots just have to get them off the ground so the bottom and can dry out. Cleaning roots off the sides and bottom is the biggest complaint I hear but with the mykos and Azos that won’t be a problem they’ll take care of it.

Everything just running like clockwork. Looking great. I think you’ll like the fabric pots just have to get them off the ground so the bottom and can dry out. Cleaning roots off the sides and bottom is the biggest complaint I hear but with the mykos and Azos that won’t be a problem they’ll take care of it.
Thanks, everything seems to be going well. I will try and get some 2 litres holders and put the plants off the ground thanks for the info!
I am glad I decided to get mykos and azos as it seems to be taking my game to another level. Call me weird but I like powders and granulated type because it's easier for me with shakey hands to handle and while the mixing can be a problem, nothing a paint can mixer cant handle... best thing I ever bought from a going out of business sale... got it for 1 dollar. It's on its last leg though, probably is gonna die soon because of its lack of maintainence before purchased.

Looking good. My personal experience is they air pots you are using are less hassle than fabric pots and do a better job. You won't need to raise your plants with airpots as the bottom of the grow medium rarely sits in water anyway due to the base of the air pots being raised a bit. I tried fabric pots and hated them both times compared to air pots.

Thanks, everything seems to be going well. I will try and get some 2 litres holders and put the plants off the ground thanks for the info!
I am glad I decided to get mykos and azos as it seems to be taking my game to another level. Call me weird but I like powders and granulated type because it's easier for me with shakey hands to handle and while the mixing can be a problem, nothing a paint can mixer cant handle... best thing I ever bought from a going out of business sale... got it for 1 dollar. It's on its last leg though, probably is gonna die soon because of its lack of maintainence before purchased.
I only use dry nutes, mainly from Aurora roots. They have an entire line that works well. Their cal mag supp has never let me down

Back