Sweet CBD (9/21/18) - Day 17
I'm letting it go natural so it grows how the breeders intended it to be. If I was doing it with lst and tucking i would start tucking on day 10 to 14 then if it gets bigger lst it for maximum yield... but even an ounce of cbd rich cannabis beats the cost of cbd strains at some dispensaries in legal states with a small system (such as those on the east coast and through the mid west where a few dispensaries serve the whole state and a costs for cbd can be upwards of 250 dollars for 1g of cbd oil derived from cannabis)

That's a good looking plant!

Squat young lady she is. Those branches will shoot out eventually. Maybe a little ponytailing will help this along
Might do some pinytailing but then again I might not. Depends. Might learn the plant more so I know in the future how to train it and when
That's a good looking plant!
Thanks, many other growers are better but I am average and that is an advantage. You'll get to see a realistic result shown here :) I'm happy to say there are many better growers, but I'm having a great grow and fun time.

Might do some pinytailing but then again I might not. Depends. Might learn the plant more so I know in the future how to train it and when

Thanks, many other growers are better but I am average and that is an advantage. You'll get to see a realistic result shown here :) I'm happy to say there are many better growers, but I'm having a great grow and fun time.
It's all about learning the plants and what your gear does for them. What light and how high is it? We all learn every day! Even the guy running the infirmary had a problem with a plant this year that baffled him. Just get better each grow
:headbang:

It's all about learning the plants and what your gear does for them. What light and how high is it? We all learn every day! Even the guy running the infirmary had a problem with a plant this year that baffled him. Just get better each grow
:headbang:
I think every person has the responsibility to keep learning their entire life :)
I have a Mars hydro 600 led and Mars hydro 300 led now at 24 inches from the top of the plant

I think every person has the responsibility to keep learning their entire life :)
I have a Mars hydro 600 led and Mars hydro 300 led now at 24 inches from the top of the plant
I like the Mars lights. Is there one light on each plant? If you want them to stretch a bit you can raise it 2 inches and see if it follows the light.

Yes, I agree about learning. I try to learn at least one new thing every day.

I like the Mars lights. Is there one light on each plant? If you want them to stretch a bit you can raise it 2 inches and see if it follows the light.

Yes, I agree about learning. I try to learn at least one new thing every day.
I have the plants squished in there in a sog like set up because I'm still trying to find which strains hit the exact buttons that are needed. I did just raise the lights a bit to see how the plants react to the distance. I will say I've had good success packing the planta close together in the small set up. Sometimes it gets nearly unmanageable but other times I look at the tent and want more plants :)

I understand the more plants! But as they get bigger the more room for air circulation is important. I will be curious if the distance matters, if not maybe a bit closer to bombard them with the photons

I understand the more plants! But as they get bigger the more room for air circulation is important. I will be curious if the distance matters, if not maybe a bit closer to bombard them with the photons
I'm sure it'll end up being a rainforest and hopefully it'll still all grow good
And it will be of interest but I think the answer is yes because shes stretching a bit as shes growing now

Back