:O mines day 34 and stinks to high heaven flowered really early on compared to yours wonder if I added bloom to early now
emoji23.png

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Definitely will have to check out your grow and I think I've got a slow pheno or you got a fast one.
Yeah I would say a small low odour strain like that would be perfect for a stealth grow gonna order some of these beans soon thanks for the detailed grow log it's great to see how the lady's grow lets you know what to expect keep up the good work
Always like to try new things and never know what will happen so I like to document plus it helps me if I run in to problems.
Why can i never see these pics [emoji24][emoji24]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
It's an imgur gallery maybe that's why? You can click on the gallery and it'll open on a new page or you can hover over and click the arrows on the right and left of the gallery

Definitely will have to check out your grow and I think I've got a slow pheno or you got a fast one.

Always like to try new things and never know what will happen so I like to document plus it helps me if I run in to problems.

It's an imgur gallery maybe that's why? You can click on the gallery and it'll open on a new page or you can hover over and click the arrows on the right and left of the gallery
It's like we have different plants all together[emoji23]

I really think I must have triggered bloom early some how... Had hardly any veg time from what I saw[emoji848] my haze is only just coming in to stretch both started on the same day odd.

Not complaining at the quick performance just want to know why both of our are different very interesting. [emoji122]

It's like we have different plants all together[emoji23]

I really think I must have triggered bloom early some how... Had hardly any veg time from what I saw[emoji848] my haze is only just coming in to stretch both started on the same day odd.

Not complaining at the quick performance just want to know why both of our are different very interesting. [emoji122]

If it was me I'd be excited for a fast strain too and I know you are too. It definitely looks like 2 different phenotypes entirely.
My sucker punch and gsc are growing huge fan leaves the size of my face.
I'll get pics today for everyone. Sorry I've been slacking

Back