Due to the nute burn I gave SBA just water,and I think I will give them water one more time, than again feedin, and John Doe girl feels lik I could give her food every watering without any problems..
IMG_20170903_234033.jpg
IMG_20170903_233001.jpg
IMG_20170903_232957.jpg
IMG_20170903_232944.jpg
IMG_20170903_232939.jpg

yess sir. but its auto.. Samsara seeds cristal storm something.. I had too much soil left after potting up.. so I pop one inside.. :)
Uh, i rereaded back...auto and photos same tent...maybe a stoner, but lightcycle is at 12/12? i read one of your threads, you asked for autos and 12/12???

Uh, i rereaded back...auto and photos same tent...maybe a stoner, but lightcycle is at 12/12? i read one of your threads, you asked for autos and 12/12???

In the same room only possible if the autos are alrdy in flower and you start to germ the photos. :D otherwise you could give a "semi-auto" a try if u believe in these

Yes When I repoted or should say when I added soil to top of the pots,I have left with about 15l of soil, So lazy me dont wanting to guerilla take it out,I decide to fill up my diy half air pot, and threw one seed in it,just for the kick. it was freebie anyway.. I made post about photo seeds 12/12 from start.. This is maybe my last grow so I'm goofin a little.. Potency of auto shark and fresh candy are gone down the toilet.. Now I got 200g of weed that dont make me high. I was praying for this SBA grow to fullfilled my needs and then Thrips.. Fck fck fck.. I think god dont want me to grow.. But this forum support make me grind grind grind and not quitin..

Yes When I repoted or should say when I added soil to top of the pots,I have left with about 15l of soil, So lazy me dont wanting to guerilla take it out,I decide to fill up my diy half air pot, and threw one seed in it,just for the kick. it was freebie anyway.. I made post about photo seeds 12/12 from start.. This is maybe my last grow so I'm goofin a little.. Potency of auto shark and fresh candy are gone down the toilet.. Now I got 200g of weed that dont make me high. I was praying for this SBA grow to fullfilled my needs and then Thrips.. Fck fck fck.. I think god dont want me to grow.. But this forum support make me grind grind grind and not quitin..

i've never seen a master fall from heaven. So without mistakes and fails you wont get to the point where u r good in something...

Back