Lets wait for an answer. For me it sounds more like he got himself a bag of normal potting soil for flowers.
But since he has to "smuggle" it into his house it sounds for me like he stores it outside, which then would be the same as taking soil from the woods...

but yeah lets wait for his answer

Well, I saw that you mentioned a couple of posts ago that you got your soil from somewhere near your house, or did I get that wrong? If so, you probably don't know the soil content or if it is contaminated with larvae of various pests and so on. That could cause problems with nutrient uptake or it could have caused the thrips :2cents:.
m
I definitely smoke too much, so my memory is all f up-...And yes we have heavy dementia in my family..wOohoo bright future waits for me..Why Im saying this? coz I didn't take all notes and its real hard to remember history of this grow..I know I bought my last two grows soil form, same store, they keep their bags of soil outside covered with some nylons.. And yes I really give them until now one or two times molasses.. Yes my room windows are always opened at Least a little (heat wise), but I have my intake hole(like some kind of filter) put silk bandana or scarf on water drain tube 10" which I fitted on intake hole so that I have some kid of filter in my intake air. Because of pests..
I must tell ya folks that plants leaf health is very bad very rapid, like that cal mag is spreading like a mofo..I decided to go with molasses with next every feeding and watering, and tonight I'm planing to wash all of my leafs with that pesticide, not spraying but washing with sponge or something similar leaf by leaf on both sides.. They are now in their 5th week of flower.. Sorry for not check in sooner.. Respect And love For Ya all.Especially my new IG friend.. ;)

I dont store soil outside..I drive it in my trunk..And I shoot for big parking places (shopping malls etc) , to switch it to smaller bags and smuggle it in my house.. I said too much allready..

And yes that desinfect action..Im open to hear with what and how...

Store bought soil that is stored outside is prone to having pests and such. Your best bet would be to buy soil from a specialized shop for this kind of stuff, a grow shop. There is a grow shop in the biggest city in your region :thumbsup:.

i have heard of soil being baked in the oven.but that would be a real pain.sorry thats not much use at the minute,more the next grow.but maybe cooking soil kills all the good with the bad to?
me being in a fairly cold place in the world,we dont seem to have many bad bugs round here.but as its a problem i dont want to have im very particular about keeping soil indoors and tools are only for canna not house plants or outside.but i understand thats a difficulty for you.
as it seems to be a pretty bad outbreak of bugs,with lots of hatching eggs in the soil everyday.even if we kill everything today by tomorrow how many more babies have hatched and are crawling up to the surface of the soil ? could be a running battle untill harvest.
and then 20 of the wee feckers could be hiding inside of some ducting.
i grew for 6 months and didnt get enough for 2 joints a plant that whole time,was close to giving up the growing.im only a lil bit better of a grower 4 years later,but glad im not smoking no name no taste no smell street weed.
we face some tough times as growers,some very good times to,and sometimes a kick in the balls.
i dont know what the answer is,i dont know what to do,but we gotta do something we cant quit.
:pighug:

I read that spinoasaud products can be used as foliar spray and as mixed with water for watering,to.kill all larvas.. So after tonight wash Next step Is spinosaud products.. Maybe I will need some favoures/help with shilping,coz 80% of that sort of stuff they dont ship to Hrvatistan.. And yes next time you visit this thread better equip yourself guys with some paper bags for throwing up,coz girl are looking like World war Z .. This thrip shit is such a blow for me.. I feel like i dont know s... about growing anymore .
In past year i only didnt have pesrs 2x, but one grow was trash due 12 knocking on the door and other was in middle of winter so the bought soil was frozen.. I heard about baking soil from domestic forum.dudes..

Back