Outdoor Swans Fruity UK Outdoor Second Grow

Hey Swan, fantastic journal, love the variety of strains in your grow, and your CFL Seedling Starter Box is brilliant, I built something very similar a few months back, using a very large storage container, with two fans (just like yours) and never actually got round to using it in the end.. lol.. but it was a fun project nonetheless.

I'm eager to follow along and see how these strains grow and develop outdoors in SE England, with the weather an all..as I'm in SW England, and am also considering popping a couple of seeds outdoors somewhere.. The exact location still requires some more careful planning, as it will need to be somewhere that cannot be stumbled upon..

Best of luck with your grow, looking forward to seeing a nice bloom phase, and following along for the sheer sense of excitement and adventure with your grow.

:greenthumb:
Thanks man for the kind comments and welcome along.
I do love this time of year, tending to the garden, the flowers, fruit and veg and the birds and bees all around! I enjoy the growing just as much as the end produce.
I'm lucky to be able to put these in my back garden, although last year's dwarfy had to be moved over the back fence a few times when we had company. I expect this year will be the same, but hopefully these strains will be less stinky/skunky.
Good luck sourcing an outdoor space for yours, it'll be worth it.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm in good luck Swann looks like you got a nice set up going on there can't wait to see the final outcome[emoji306][emoji319][emoji269][emoji106][emoji481][emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
Cheers man.
I was just reading your journal with the cage and curtains the other day. Forgot to sub up then couldn't find it again (ssooo many updates this time of year from people).
Anyway, off to subby sub sub right now and catch up on your progress [emoji3]

Everyone but Blueberry is up and running. I think I'll give Blueberry until next weekend and if it's not shown I'll intervene. But I'm willing it with all I've got to fight its way up to the surface!

The other 3 are basking in a few supplementary hours of CFL goodness in the cabinet tonight. Fans on low and it's 30-31 degrees. Lid off dropped us to 29 so I've opened the room windows to drop temp by a few more degrees. I could double the fan speed but let's drop the room temp as a whole instead of just the airspace around seedlings.

Nothing else to report other than I'm glad its Friday!

Cheers Swan
74e1b247359b869211b18222606d0f50.jpg
bc2faa6eb8ff7d5e47f640098acae86b.jpg
38586ad6b2d92db66692a8b07465850d.jpg
288b376040c3631b3742e2a3f0726f1c.jpg
4cc3ed29bffa86b23275822f04014f69.jpg

Oopsy, drop another seed if you have.

Form a little soil pyrimad around her her to raise the top, are the germ leafes free and open?
No leaves are free yet, it looks a little rotten.
I may try some surgery this evening as a last attempt to save it!
It's a shame as the blueberry I was looking forward to.

No leaves are free yet, it looks a little rotten.
I may try some surgery this evening as a last attempt to save it!
It's a shame as the blueberry I was looking forward to.

I would press a hole, drop the fat part of the stem in it and gently pack around it, then cover with a dome for a couple of days. I had this happen recently with my GSCookies

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back