See ya pals!

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Those are beauties!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Well lookey what arrived in the post!

Huge thanks to Dutch Passion for sending me these.

05385b18c759abbea2e5f3ba7e6e483c.jpg

4804d0acd102ea0dc9c104cd399dc80f.jpg

I had a look at the predicted weather for the next 2 months and looked at the last few years weather records and have decided to pop one in soil right now and fingers crossed I can still get some CDB rich bud grown.

If the weather takes a turn for the worst I can always knock up a little lean-to from clear sheet and timber or fire up my CFL box inside, but I'm hoping it can be a 100% outdoor girl.

Cheers
Swan

And the seed is in the mud!

I'm so impatient and plus got a busy day today so I've been outside in the garden at 23.30hrs in darkness mixing up some plant magic and perlite in a 10l smartpot and put the seed to bed.

10l fabric was all I could find in the dark (tricky when the pots are black) so she's getting twice the room as my others in the 5l jobbies.

Its just started to rain, first time in weeks. And I've had to move my 3 flowering girls and non flowering to over the fence again as we have company tomorrow morning.

So there I am waist high in nettles in the dark (no torch, the neighbors can see this spot remember), I stomp out a little clearing, bend down and come nose to nose with a muntjac. Well I know it's a muntjac now but at that point in time hearing a beastly snort in the dark and seeing a pair of reflective eyes I didn't know what it could be! I dunno who jumped higher, me or the four legged fella!

Cheers
Swan

Certainly fattning up now matey :greenthumb:
& good luck on the new seed. Hope you get a nice late crop.
What did they send by the way?
They sent me a 3 pack of Auto Compassion CBD Lime, so good of them to do that.

When I set out on this year's grow the CBD was what I was most looking forward to so it's nice to get a second chance.

Yeah, the others are fattening up now. Love potions leaves are changing to yellow so don't think she has much left to go. I'll break out the microscope tomorrow to have a closer look.

Will try and do a full picture update tomorrow once I recover the plants from over the back where the monster muntjac lives!

They sent me a 3 pack of Auto Compassion CBD Lime, so good of them to do that.

When I set out on this year's grow the CBD was what I was most looking forward to so it's nice to get a second chance.

Yeah, the others are fattening up now. Love potions leaves are changing to yellow so don't think she has much left to go. I'll break out the microscope tomorrow to have a closer look.

Will try and do a full picture update tomorrow once I recover the plants from over the back where the monster muntjac lives!

I'm yet to try any cbd strains...maybe next year.

Back