New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Perfect! thank you. I am currently using green electricians grounding wire lol.
Oh yeah no that's way too stiff imo lol. This stuff is nice and bendy and the rubber is nice and soft.

Maybe dilute the FF foliar at half strength + Recharge?
Their foliar is meant for 3+ week old and she is under 2 weeks which is why I'm super hesitant. The Recharge on its own may be the way to go since its not an NPK thing.

11/3
20211103_142053.jpg

As you can see, it didn't last long lol
I love this part - exploding after LST or other training techniques. It's like they're pissed off and growing like crazy just to show you what's what.

Day 40 - Aurora Borealis
20211103_142237.jpg

Not really doing much by way of training her, her stems have been super thick since the beginning so I'm just kinda letting her do her thing. I did take the interior leaves off to open up space for light to get in to the shorter stuff but for the most part she's just gonna hang out I think.

Day 34 - Lemon Drop
20211103_142940.jpg

This girl also got another round of tie downs last night! I also took her inner leaves as there was a lot of overlapping going on.

This is what she looked like last night.
20211102_181012.jpg

I've been playing around with placement on these three to kinda get them in the spot that works best for their size and shape.

Day 16 - Sour Stomper
20211103_142327.jpg

Back to just chugging along! I'm not planning on doing anything super crazy with her, I'll be topping once she spits out another node, but I'll be letting her go a bit more natural.

Back