Ya sure does hurt don't think ya ever get over it was like losing a brother. Haha the dogs face with the trout lol there worse than kids at following and wanting in on whatever you got going on haha
Bwahaha,thats crazy Maggie( Magic) she was in a frenzy and that was right before she tried to chomp a tail..i had one pup that i could take fishing cause he never needed a leash,this pack would bolt into the forest and get lost!! Each pup has their own personality and the things you will always remember them for..i had a chow chow that loved to sleep in the snow,the Humane Society showed up one day and sat in front if the house for about 20 minutes,gets out and walk to the gate,about that time the chow jumps up outta the snow ready to protect his turf,the HS guy said a neighbor turned us in for letting the dog freeze to death outside,he had the shi* scared outta him at the gate tho.. The pup would not come in the house until dark ...i raised him from the day he was born..went to FLA with me and took a plane back to CO..miss that guy!!

Bwahaha,thats crazy Maggie( Magic) she was in a frenzy and that was right before she tried to chomp a tail..i had one pup that i could take fishing cause he never needed a leash,this pack would bolt into the forest and get lost!! Each pup has their own personality and the things you will always remember them for..i had a chow chow that loved to sleep in the snow,the Humane Society showed up one day and sat in front if the house for about 20 minutes,gets out and walk to the gate,about that time the chow jumps up outta the snow ready to protect his turf,the HS guy said a neighbor turned us in for letting the dog freeze to death outside,he had the shi* scared outta him at the gate tho.. The pup would not come in the house until dark ...i raised him from the day he was born..went to FLA with me and took a plane back to CO..miss that guy!!
I always had to watch out for that kind of stuff with someone calling humane society for whatever made up reason they could think of lol . Now I live out in the country so I don't have to deal with that type of nonsense lol but when I lived in the city in a ghetto housing complex got calls all the time . The neighbour roils send there kids to my house to ask for cigarettes , pop , spare change and bread .... wtf lol we just need 10slices lol Than I'd be like well I don't smoke cigarettes little buddy and don't drink pop either lol the spare change I use debit lol and got to hit grocery store ... than later that day I'd get a humane society guy show up saying my dog is out running lose and I'd show the guy he's sleeping in the hallway and than he'd say some text book response and get back in his little van and drive off lol

This is Harvey....my first companion....he closed his eyes for the last time about a year ago......I'm still waiting for it to stop hurting........I'm sorry....

Attachments

• IMG_0642.2014-10-03_094654.jpg
    IMG_0642.2014-10-03_094654.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 66
This is Harvey....my first companion....he closed his eyes for the last time about a year ago......I'm still waiting for it to stop hurting........I'm sorry....
Amigo,its something we all dread..The pups life revolves around us and most times ours around theirs. They are important parts of our families and its best for us to remember the times we shared together.I hope this dont come out wrong but it doesnt get easier..ill be going thru it again in a few more years..they never get to spend enough time with us..

Thanks for that @budlee.........that pic of harv got me a bit choked up......your right it's never long enough but my girls who are with me now are important too......and I have MANY great memories with me and Harvey.....Thank you

Amigo,its something we all dread..The pups life revolves around us and most times ours around theirs. They are important parts of our families and its best for us to remember the times we shared together.I hope this dont come out wrong but it doesnt get easier..ill be going thru it again in a few more years..they never get to spend enough time with us..
Well put !

Thanks for that @budlee.........that pic of harv got me a bit choked up......your right it's never long enough but my girls who are with me now are important too......and I have MANY great memories with me and Harvey.....Thank you
Have a big ole rep slap for sharing!! I bet Harvey misses you too!! And just for the record,i got choked up too remembering the times i've had to go thru it..peace

Haha @Bailey yeah he does a bit lol well done on the fast buds grow bro hope mine turn out ok I got a west coast og going with a few others first timer lol

Haha @Bailey yeah he does a bit lol well done on the fast buds grow bro hope mine turn out ok I got a west coast og going with a few others first timer lol
Welcome to pup chat!! Big ole rep slap to welcome you!!

Back