View attachment 679507
Sadly these four are no longer with us. Left to right, Troy, Martha, Jasmine, Nell. Troy and Jasmine are/were the parents of the four I have now. Ill post some pics of them too, but had to show you this as its one of my all time faves :)
I absolutely love it that's my dream to have so many here's my big boy bully bordeux
DSC_2033.JPG
DSC_1922.JPG
DSC_1896.JPG
he's only 19 month

Would love to have a bunch of those big guys but unfortunately live in a small townhouse so its a no go lol Had a chance to grab a presa canario pup from a buddy for cheap too :(
Aw wow a presa I wouldn't care that pup would have been mine I love the look of that awsome breed.
I would just make sure I took him 2 long walks a day

While it's harder to stop and smell the roses when it's winter and they're out of season...you can still stop and take time to warm your privates in a sunbeam...and that's pretty good, to! :smoking:

(having a human handy to act as neck pillow and support your head helps tons with this, btw)

IMG_2819.JPG

While it's harder to stop and smell the roses when it's winter and they're out of season...you can still stop and take time to warm your privates in a sunbeam...and that's pretty good, to! :smoking:

(having a human handy to act as neck pillow and support your head helps tons with this, btw)

View attachment 680362
Ha ha awsome he's done in after the festivus posing lol

Yayyyyyyyy, DOGGOS!!!!!! I've always been around dogs, love em, and they love me. Then two Xmas' ago, my wife tells me we're getting a black lab!! I was, and still am, over the moon!! She's a crazy girl, always everywhere, but desperately needs to be in contact if she's sleeping. Anyway, her Judeo-Christian name is LaylaLoco CrazyPants, aaaaaaaannnnnnd she's an absolute blast!! Such a ham
3723.jpeg

And I can't seem to find any right now, I'll look around on my phone and see what's up, then edit

Yayyyyyyyy, DOGGOS!!!!!! I've always been around dogs, love em, and they love me. Then two Xmas' ago, my wife tells me we're getting a black lab!! I was, and still am, over the moon!! She's a crazy girl, always everywhere, but desperately needs to be in contact if she's sleeping. Anyway, her Judeo-Christian name is LaylaLoco CrazyPants, aaaaaaaannnnnnd she's an absolute blast!! Such a hamView attachment 693649
And I can't seem to find any right now, I'll look around on my phone and see what's up, then edit
You got a real beauty my friend, have much fun with your dog.
So cute my friend.
cu tobe

Back