Outdoor Stealth nursery, uk gorrilla and twisted weirdo plant.

Plot number 1, Situated inside a large bramble and hawthorn Bush, sees major progress today.
Finally filled the bulk-bag-raised-bed.
Before filling it, I turned the soil underneath and cut open the bottom of the bulkbag to allow roots to venture into the ground.
30 tomato growbags painstakingly walked into the countryside over the course of the last 6 months have niw been emptied into the bed.

3 sensi Early Skunk Autos are finally in the plot, they'll get planted properly after vermiculite and beneficials have been added.
There'll also be a shiva skunk and an early skunk photo going into the bed.

All this rain and humidity hopefully will get that compost moistened up nicely

Attachments

• IMG_20190607_113237-picsay.jpg
    IMG_20190607_113237-picsay.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 102
Plot number 1, Situated inside a large bramble and hawthorn Bush, sees major progress today.
Finally filled the bulk-bag-raised-bed.
Before filling it, I turned the soil underneath and cut open the bottom of the bulkbag to allow roots to venture into the ground.
30 tomato growbags painstakingly walked into the countryside over the course of the last 6 months have niw been emptied into the bed.

3 sensi Early Skunk Autos are finally in the plot, they'll get planted properly after vermiculite and beneficials have been added.
There'll also be a shiva skunk and an early skunk photo going into the bed.

All this rain and humidity hopefully will get that compost moistened up nicely
30 growags!!

That my friend, is dedication.

Fairplay to ya

Eyup mate, cheers for the tag.
Brilliant idea mate, I've had a similar idea with the tonne bag out in the sticks. Although I've not put any real dedication into any guerrilla grows yet. I did try a couple last year but my plots were shit and picked in a rush, like.....fuck it that'll do......they didn't do at all hahaha. I bought 5 sk#1 from sensi last year and grew them in pots and a couple in my raised bed and I must say they were all brilliant. One particular one (raised bed) was the fruitiest, most enjoyable plant I've grown so far and both in the bed produced 4oz and 5oz. Although last year was much better weather wise than it is now.
Where are you roughly in UK mate? North, south, mid?
I'll be following along for the ride mate. Hopefully learning a thing or two myself for next year.......
Hop all turns out well for ya bud.......:pass::vibes:

Eyup mate, cheers for the tag.
Brilliant idea mate, I've had a similar idea with the tonne bag out in the sticks. Although I've not put any real dedication into any guerrilla grows yet. I did try a couple last year but my plots were shit and picked in a rush, like.....fuck it that'll do......they didn't do at all hahaha. I bought 5 sk#1 from sensi last year and grew them in pots and a couple in my raised bed and I must say they were all brilliant. One particular one (raised bed) was the fruitiest, most enjoyable plant I've grown so far and both in the bed produced 4oz and 5oz. Although last year was much better weather wise than it is now.
Where are you roughly in UK mate? North, south, mid?
I'll be following along for the ride mate. Hopefully learning a thing or two myself for next year.......
Hop all turns out well for ya bud.......:pass::vibes:

Aw cheers buddy.
I'm latitude 51, hopefully the weather will be right for flowering. I'll keep singing to the sky and doing my little sun dance lol.
Thanks for the reassurance regarding sensi, can't find all that many revwiews on outdoir sensi grows in the uk. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? Glad you had a couple of winners last year.

Being my first ever grow I'm sure you'll learn a heap from all the mistakes I'm going to make lol.
Started with 10 early skunk autos.
1 dud seed.
1 plant eaten by ants
2 didn't germinate properly, I probably messed it up, too much water, not gentle enough when planting the taproot. I dunno. They died. So 6 left.

Managed to kill a peyote critical too.
Started 3 pinapexpress autos a month later, they're doing OK.
My mate has 6 plants to add to the plots.
We'll see what the death toll is in a couple of months.

Haha yeah mate hopefully, every morning I wake up like a kid at xmas straight at the window checking for the sun Haha.
I'm fairly new myself to be fair mate last year was my first dedicated outdoor grow and I learned how resilient these plants can be. And not to overthink things, they're plants and want to grow. And learned you dont have to spend the earth either... I bought some chicken shit from poundstrecher which seemed to do ok. Seaweed + mollases...Most I spent was on some guano from grow shop around £30. I had also great success with auto ultimate from Dutch passion too. 6.3 oz from a snapped plant so the UK can do it:d5:
How are you germinating them? I find putting them directly into a small rockwool cube in a Tupperware on the digibox works great..also acts as abit of protection for the roots as you handle/transplant. Just my 2 pence worth mate lol.

Maybe this thread could be moved to the outdoor grow section to gather more interest and advice??
@Weed Warrior @Mossy @trailanimal
can be moved if he wants to, and requests. He's gearing up for the Outdoor comp too.
Aw cheers buddy.
I'm latitude 51, hopefully the weather will be right for flowering. I'll keep singing to the sky and doing my little sun dance lol.
Thanks for the reassurance regarding sensi, can't find all that many revwiews on outdoir sensi grows in the uk. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? Glad you had a couple of winners last year.

Being my first ever grow I'm sure you'll learn a heap from all the mistakes I'm going to make lol.
Started with 10 early skunk autos.
1 dud seed.
1 plant eaten by ants
2 didn't germinate properly, I probably messed it up, too much water, not gentle enough when planting the taproot. I dunno. They died. So 6 left.

Managed to kill a peyote critical too.
Started 3 pinapexpress autos a month later, they're doing OK.
My mate has 6 plants to add to the plots.
We'll see what the death toll is in a couple of months.
germination can be tough sometimes. I still rot seeds and kill seedlings, usually not paying attention and being careless. My countermeasure for this ...plant more:smoking:

Here, as your new

:slap:

that'll get ya started

Come over to the outdoor thread, you'll get more traffic that way

Back