Outdoor Stealth nursery, uk gorrilla and twisted weirdo plant.

Reaction score
Stealth nursery, uk gorrilla and twisted weirdo plant.
First ever grow

View media item 19038 View media item 19037View media item 19038View media item 19036View media item 19040
Anyone know why the little seedling is a total weirdo?

Sensi earlyskunk auto's already outdoors, about to be distributed to multiple sites. Lost one to ants (hence white Diatomaceous soil sprinkled. Worked a treat), 1 didn't germ and 2 didn't germinate properly and died.

BarneysFarm Pinapple Exp Auto are in the stealth nursery.

(purchased all these serds prior to discovering the boutique breeders, hey ho that's life. serious6, DFG, Fast Deisel and various others will have to wait until next year)

They're in cheap compost with added beneficials and fungi.

I have biobizz 3 bottle pack that I'm keen to get using but hesitant

Stealth nursery, uk gorrilla and twisted weirdo plant.
First ever grow

View media item 19038View media item 19037View media item 19038View media item 19036View media item 19040
Anyone know why the little seedling is a total weirdo?

Sensi earlyskunk auto's already outdoors, about to be distributed to multiple sites. Lost one to ants (hence white Diatomaceous soil sprinkled. Worked a treat), 1 didn't germ and 2 didn't germinate properly and died.

BarneysFarm Pinapple Exp Auto are in the stealth nursery.

(purchased all these serds prior to discovering the boutique breeders, hey ho that's life. serious6, DFG, Fast Deisel and various others will have to wait until next year)
Some plants come out a little funky, most will grow out of it, but some don't. Always try and buy direct from the breeder, saves any other hands playing with the contents.

Thanks for the tag, I'll try my best to tag along for a UK grow.

Thanks
Some plants come out a little funky, most will grow out of it, but some don't. Always try and buy direct from the breeder, saves any other hands playing with the contents.

Thanks for the tag, I'll try my best to tag along for a UK grow.
For the reassurance and for having a look.
Any personal experience with sensi?
What have been your greatest successes in uk outdoor?

Thanks

For the reassurance and for having a look.
Any personal experience with sensi?
What have been your greatest successes in uk outdoor?
Loads of stuff when I was younger, biddy early, Mazar, Tundra, Hollands Hope, White Widow, Sweet tooth, Durban Poison, all spring to mind, loads of other stuff that i can't remember. But I left the UK for Holland many moons ago, so I moved all my grows indoor, it suited apartment living.

I've only ever grown one Sensi plant, Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], the legend, it was nice, it was a fair while ago though, and a photo period too

Could be that setup & ventilation, seed stock or soil ph & nutrients. I found that a ph balanced seedling soil has produced the best results. If they stay weird after the transplant I would probably scrap um and start over.

Could be that setup & ventilation, seed stock or soil ph & nutrients. I found that a ph balanced seedling soil has produced the best results. If they stay weird after the transplant I would probably scrap um and start over.

Thanks for the reply.
Do you think they both look weird?

@forbiddenx711 @Ribbzzy.

Edit:Ive attached better photos...

The girl closest to camera has downward curling leaf edges. Any idea what's up with her, bit of reading suggests it might be nutrient toxicity? I haven't fed them tho...
Its crappy cheap compost, maybe I need to start looking at PH, don't know where to start tho.

The largest girl had taco leaves after being in direct sunlight for a couple of hours (hardening off) but has relaxed since coming back inside.

Basically, My Mj Masters, Good Sirs, Noble Renegades, any comments on my humblest of seedlings are massively appreciated
:worship:

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_202200.jpg
    IMG_20190605_202200.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20190605_202143.jpg
    IMG_20190605_202143.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 114
Just that one with the crinkly leaf... The others look okay but will probably do better once they're transplanted.

Back