Mephisto Genetics Stealth Armoire Max Out

Looks like the girls have bounced back nicely. Wishing you the best in the new year.

Day 44
Mephisto's Skyrone Stomper.
For some reason after I updated the Tapatalk app. It will not allow me to down load pics from my iPhone.
I sent Tapatalk a contact error report.

Anyone having an issue with Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e8a04f70ae5f9a2eefdffc5cd52a50b1.jpg

Got one pic to down load.

f6fcf0abb6ae5a1a12ba5e0510c83441.jpg

Here's another Skyrone Stomper.

Seems to be a 502 error going on.
I updated the Tapatalk app. Opened it up from the update and have had trouble loading pics ever since.

Day 44 on the Skyrone Stomper girls.
There is on more S/S pic that I hope I'll be able to post.

Last edited:
e8c0a045256a299d203ba57d88b0baa7.jpg

Day 38 from soil pop.
The Girls are just waking up from their 6 hour lights out.
They do have a droopy, sleepy look when they wake up. As soon as the light get powered up. The Girls will perk up. They did give me a scare a week ago, but all is well.
06a524fef2449e0db69e87ac287694db.jpg

That may be it too, but I ran Super HPS the last grow. I've had zero issues with on any of my last grows. This is not random. All the girls are suffering.
A good flush tonight and let's see.

Nitrogen toxicity mimics over-watering. All adds up to this.
PROS:
Soil not wet.
Temps in box within range
Air circulation is good.
They are not close to the light
CONS:
Too much MEDI-ONE

5c41a0b76af22c78d7044ca6d5bb1ef4.jpg
d4853aea36f7c92f4a60e8b07efa5a33.jpg
e42cfd320cbeb065c61fb0cb6540aeaa.jpg

The back row of two gallon SmartPots are S.O.D.K.XAlien; the front is Skyrone Stomper.
The 1st to pop up is a SODK x Alien after about 24 hours in the soil. Signs of popping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT
Started the girls under an EYE HORTILUX Blue 400 Watt Metal Halide. Tomorrow they go into their 4th week and I'll change over to the Hortilux Super HPS 400 Watt. I will be using the older Super HPS and will need to have a new one in reserve. I ordered a new HPS. In fact always have a new lamp(s) in reserve. Anyway......I was putting the lamps away and I noticed a shipping box in the closet that hadn't been opened. I cut the box open and inside was a brand new EYE HORTILUX SUPER 400 Watt HPS. :WTF::drool: :yay: :face:

I forgot that i had ordered one before the Summer and just put it in the closet.
Got the new Super HPS in the Cool Tube and ready to fire up.
f6fcf0abb6ae5a1a12ba5e0510c83441.jpg

Here's another Skyrone Stomper.

Seems to be a 502 error going on.
I updated the Tapatalk app. Opened it up from the update and have had trouble loading pics ever since.

Day 44 on the Skyrone Stomper girls.
There is on more S/S pic that I hope I'll be able to post.
Very nice I had a couple Mephistos plants look just like yours mine was underwatering they required more then I was use to giving it's in my 1 st journal mine looked just like that freaked me out.
Your ladies are lovely looking forward to seeing this thru great job

becedfa3dcd2c9a9fa881242ad868339.jpg

d58bd0e5802b422603c036a7827e5dde.jpg

9157a2af48fab081d4d5a83dd3b55003.jpg

Day 44 Mephisto's S.O.D.K. X Alien
The last S.O.D.K. X Alien grow was the LST grow. So this is the 1st time I've grown this strain w/o training.
The have a droopiness, but they are fine.

Day 44
Mephisto's Skyrone Stomper.
For some reason after I updated the Tapatalk app. It will not allow me to down load pics from my iPhone.
I sent Tapatalk a contact error report.

Anyone having an issue with Tapatalk?

I don't use tapatalk but @Vlad The Inhaler was having some problems today. Was only to post one pic at a time like you. He did something where he was able to load more than one but they were all turned sideways.

Back